NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

milktea98

Reaction score
yup I am! Can I ask when was your interview and did u take the full test or just the personality test?
oh i see! were you also contacted for the ept just now? just got notified to take the el ept and register for it

my timeline is
6 oct: submitted application
10 oct: invitation to interview
17 oct: interview
18 oct: invitation to go for medcheck
22 oct: medcheck
5 nov: psychometric test, only personality
today: EL EPT email

plshelpp

Reaction score
oh i see! were you also contacted for the ept just now? just got notified to take the el ept and register for it

my timeline is
6 oct: submitted application
10 oct: invitation to interview
17 oct: interview
18 oct: invitation to go for medcheck
22 oct: medcheck
5 nov: psychometric test, only personality
today: EL EPT email

nope! I submitted on the same day as you too but my interview was a week later. Havent been called up for the medcheck and ept yet ): I did the full test too ):

milktea98

Reaction score
nope! I submitted on the same day as you too but my interview was a week later. Havent been called up for the medcheck and ept yet ): I did the full test too ):
oh i see! for the psychometric test it could be bc of the subject you applied to teach? i'm teaching english/lit so probably only just need personality haha. ept i was asked for my availability 1 nov and only just contacted to take just now.. seems like the process will take quite awhile.
you could be exempted from ept!

plshelpp

Reaction score
oh i see! for the psychometric test it could be bc of the subject you applied to teach? i'm teaching english/lit so probably only just need personality haha. ept i was asked for my availability 1 nov and only just contacted to take just now.. seems like the process will take quite awhile.
you could be exempted from ept!

ohh so they emailed you for your availability before asking u to register for ept? hahaha nope I need to take the ept sadly, according to the moe website

milktea98

Reaction score
ohh so they emailed you for your availability before asking u to register for ept? hahaha nope I need to take the ept sadly, according to the moe website
ya they asked if i was avail to take it and i said yes.. i was hoping to be exempted tho haha since i met the requirements for exemption but i think it has changed alr, heard that it's up to MOE to decide :( not sure how the scholarship timeline will be like also cuz the ept results take 4 weeks to be out so... meh

what was the first part of the psychometric test?

plshelpp

Reaction score
ya they asked if i was avail to take it and i said yes.. i was hoping to be exempted tho haha since i met the requirements for exemption but i think it has changed alr, heard that it's up to MOE to decide :( not sure how the scholarship timeline will be like also cuz the ept results take 4 weeks to be out so... meh

what was the first part of the psychometric test?

yup I am quite worried about it because I think the results will be out latest by dec and yes the ept takes 4 weeks to process too ):

it was a reasoning test!

milktea98

Reaction score
yup I am quite worried about it because I think the results will be out latest by dec and yes the ept takes 4 weeks to process too ):

it was a reasoning test!
oh i see! i read some prev posts on the forum i think if you're not contacted by this thursday to register u shd be exempted! cuz on thursday the registration closes

think it'll probably be out second half of dec-jan :(

plshelpp

Reaction score
oh i see! i read some prev posts on the forum i think if you're not contacted by this thursday to register u shd be exempted! cuz on thursday the registration closes

think it'll probably be out second half of dec-jan :(

hmm will it be possible that I am pushed to the next round of ept?

blastx

Reaction score
We are supposed to be notified one week before isit?

Yup! Stated in the email they sent me. So if the EPT is on the 19th.. should I have to attend, it’ll be tomorrow that they will contact me to provide further details.

Praying that I’ll be exempted though 😅

divannne

Reaction score
Hi, I'm asked to go for medical already but have asked to extend deadline because I'm having my period. But so far no reply on my email since Friday. Should i just risk it and go for the medical? Or wait for then to reply? I just sent a follow up email earlier this afternoon.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.