NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

happyq

Reaction score
Hi, anyone here (from last year's Aug batch) has taken EPT, status changed to shortlisted, but still have not went for medical?

greatsuffolkarts

Reaction score
PGDE Application to teach Art

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I have a degree with honours in design. I am interested in becoming an Art teacher with MOE. I'm hoping for some information from someone who has gone through the interview in 2019/2020 for the Art subject. Could you share what some of the interview questions are and what is expected of the portfolio presentation? Feel free to pm me! I would be extremely grateful as I do hope to become an Art teacher.

b4zabeat

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I have a degree with honours in design. I am interested in becoming an Art teacher with MOE. I'm hoping for some information from someone who has gone through the interview in 2019/2020 for the Art subject. Could you share what some of the interview questions are and what is expected of the portfolio presentation? Feel free to pm me! I would be extremely grateful as I do hope to become an Art teacher.

for interview questions, you can go to glassdoor to take a look

Glassesmissing

Reaction score
Indeed, there’s a delay due to covid-19 so we just have to be a little bit more patient. I received an email from moe because i wrote in asking about the status of my application and they replied back saying they require more time and there will be a delay. I suppose for some of us who were notified that we should receive offer by 18 May should expect a delay. Potentially, we’ll be doing contract teaching at a later date too

Thanks Sasha for letting us know! :)
I hope MOE will get back to all of us to inform us about the delayed process.. the waiting for the outcome is annoying haha

sbetta

Reaction score
Hi all,

I hope that everyone is welling well. Does anyone has any further updates on receiving letter of appointment or update regarding their status?

Yours sincerely,
WL

monkeybro

Reaction score
Hi, anyone here (from last year's Aug batch) has taken EPT, status changed to shortlisted, but still have not went for medical?
Last year July batch. Went through EPT, Shortlisted and have not went for medical yet. Finger crossed.

jtayyy

Reaction score
Hi can I ask did anyone receive any updates?

Anyway I have a friend who recently got a call from MOE to ask about something, and hence they told her all applications would get an update latest by 8 June. Soooo that means 4 more weeks of wait

bubbletean

Reaction score
Hi can I ask did anyone receive any updates?

Anyway I have a friend who recently got a call from MOE to ask about something, and hence they told her all applications would get an update latest by 8 June. Soooo that means 4 more weeks of wait
I havent receive any updates yet since jan. What was your friend's timeline?

jeffrey745

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How long does it take on average to be accepted to the programme ( interviews etc) from the time of application? 6mths - 1yr?

jojo13579

Reaction score
Hi! Anyone know if they would accept SIT Accountancy Graduate (Third Class)? Planning to teach POA/Math. What will be the chances of getting in? Are there any tips for the interview sessions? I’m applying for the Jun 2020 intake. Thanks in advance!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.