NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Reaction score
Anyone knows (if eventually given the offer) when will i likely start my teaching stint? Interviewed in february, and status states shortlisted.

My gut tells me that the earliest date possible is december. Anyone has any insight on this?

onestraightarc

Reaction score
Anyone knows (if eventually given the offer) when will i likely start my teaching stint? Interviewed in february, and status states shortlisted.

My gut tells me that the earliest date possible is december. Anyone has any insight on this?
Hi! Some of my friends are saying it might be end June / early July!

Have you done your medical/EPT? :)

jtayyy

Reaction score

Were you scheduled for a medical checkup this Friday? From what I know it seems like shortlisted candidates for subjects like English and Chinese received the medical checkup email today.

Onlymybest

Reaction score
Seems like they are clearing applicants from the last year September window! If anyone from February window got any updates, please update us too :))))))) the wait is really lengthy and frustrating, made longer due to covid 2019

Hihi! Feb 2020 batch here. Received an sms/email on medical today.

smallsnaill

Reaction score
Hi! just wanna ask, for those who got the medical call up, was your status on the portal 'shortlisted' or 'in process'?

I went for the interview in March 2020, but my status is still 'in process'.

Thanks for the help.

pure.fresh003

Reaction score
Hihi! Feb 2020 batch here. Received an sms/email on medical today.

@Onlymybest Congrats to you! I am from Jan/Feb batch went for interview in March. Haven't gotten my medical email yet, btw did u go for EPT test?

@sleeping_giant1820 I guess we are from the same batch too, let's keep ourselves updated! I am hoping to start soon.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.