NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Conrad24

Reaction score
@Conrad24 when is your EPT scheduled? From what I've read through this page, the test will be divided into two parts.

First part: Essay similar to 'O' Level format
Second part: Oral Test which includes reading and Q&A.

Results will be out within approx 2-3 weeks.
My EPT is scheduled on 10th June!

Conrad24

Reaction score
Hi! The entire process took 3.5hours!

The questions may not be education related!

Lifestyle was the main topic for yesterday's session!
Hey just wanna ask for the EPT there is a situational and expository component, for the situational writing were you tasked to write a formal email/letter? Also, for the expository writing were there several topics to choose from?

onestraightarc

Reaction score
Hey just wanna ask for the EPT there is a situational and expository component, for the situational writing were you tasked to write a formal email/letter? Also, for the expository writing were there several topics to choose from?
Hi! For the situational writing, we were asked to write an article which will be published in a school magazine

Only one option for the expository writing!

OddlesToddles

Reaction score
Can someone who has taken the MTL EPT please share the questions and difficulty level? Mine is this week and I don’t know what and how to prepare for it.

Thank you in advance. :)

zelxx_

Reaction score
hello! i recently went to re-read MOE's email and realised that applicants joining the 13th july batch will receive the offer letter by 8th june. so does this mean that the jan/feb batch would not be able to join the july intake? because now cause of covid and the delays im not sure if the 8th june date still applies anymore. :s11:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.