NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Sherry501

Reaction score
Hihi, anyone from aug intake still waiting for news? Took my medical last month and haven't heard anything since then. I'm getting more anxious everyday haha

I don't even receive medical email TAT. Haven't heard from them for 2mths after submitting supportting docs.

yihaoyihao

Reaction score
Hi can anyone add me into the tele group? Am from the Jan/Feb batch as well.Thank you so much

Tele : MeTaroBoy

hzlntmlktea

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Been following this thread very closely since I applied in June-Aug batch 2020!:s22: I too, am from that batch and am delayed in my application process. Was supposed to be notified by 12 Jan 2021 but received that email as well that my application's being delayed and will be notified by 8 June 2021 instead if I'm successful and will commence employment by 13 July 2021. Indeed it has been the longest wait I've ever done for any application:s13: A brief background about me, I actually have been in MOE for a while. I'm actually still in service heh and am intending to pursue PGDE to grow as a teacher for the children. Any other description of myself will prolly reveal who I am so I better stop here:s13:

Would like to share my "unique"(looonngg) timeline as of today:
23 July 20 - submitted application
6 Oct - received sms & email about being shortlisted for selection interview (didn't think I would make it cos it took them this long to reach me since July! Could hardly believe it when I received the sms lol)
13 Oct - email about interview details
21 Oct - interview
5 Nov - email on updates to teaching application (informing on when possible dates of commencement could be should I be successful, at that time it was either 21 Dec or 16 Feb)
16 Nov - email on updates again (this time mentioning I would be expecting to assume duty by 16 Feb should I be successful and would receive the Possible Offer by 12 Jan)
11 Dec - email about my additional docs submission (they actually overlooked my email submission back in Oct when they requested :( so I suspect this could be the possible cause for delay and they apologized for overlooking)
12 Jan 21 - email on updates (that my application will be delayed and will be notified of my Possible Offer by 8 June, should I be successful)
8 Mar - sms & email on medical appointment (finally!)
11 Mar - medical appointment

Man, it has been a loooonng journey. It's so close and I'm feeling the jitters, any rejection after this will be completely heartbreaking. So I sincerely hope for the best and all this wait is worth it. So guys, fellow Jun-Aug batch here as well👋🏼 and Jan 21 batch? Have patience and be prepared for the journey! We got this!

hlannie

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Been following this thread very closely since I applied in June-Aug batch 2020!:s22: I too, am from that batch and am delayed in my application process. Was supposed to be notified by 12 Jan 2021 but received that email as well that my application's being delayed and will be notified by 8 June 2021 instead if I'm successful and will commence employment by 13 July 2021. Indeed it has been the longest wait I've ever done for any application:s13: A brief background about me, I actually have been in MOE for a while. I'm actually still in service heh and am intending to pursue PGDE to grow as a teacher for the children. Any other description of myself will prolly reveal who I am so I better stop here:s13:

6 Oct - received sms & email about being shortlisted for selection interview (didn't think I would make it cos it took them this long to reach me since July! Could hardly believe it when I received the sms lol)
21 Oct - interview
5 Nov - email on updates to teaching application (informing on when possible dates of commencement could be should I be successful, at that time it was either 21 Dec or 16 Feb)
16 Nov - email on updates again (this time mentioning I would be expecting to assume duty by 16 Feb should I be successful and would receive the Possible Offer by 12 Jan)
11 Dec - email about my additional docs submission (they actually overlooked my email submission back in Oct when they requested :( so I suspect this could be the possible cause for delay and they apologized for overlooking)
12 Jan 21 - email on updates (that my application will be delayed and will be notified of my Possible Offer by 8 June, should I be successful)

Man, it has been a loooonng journey. It's so close and I'm feeling the jitters, any rejection after this will be completely heartbreaking. So I sincerely hope for the best and all this wait is worth it. So guys, fellow Jun-Aug batch here as well👋🏼 and Jan 21 batch? Have patience and be prepared for the journey! We got this!
We are totally same timeline.

Azureil

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

21 Oct - interview

Hi! I applied in May/June last year, was supposed to start Dec 2020 but got delayed till July this year as well, did my medical in Feb so now still waiting for any updates, hais, I agree with you, any rejection now will be heartbreaking, it’s a really long wait, all the best to us!

hzlntmlktea

Reaction score
Hi! I applied in May/June last year, was supposed to start Dec 2020 but got delayed till July this year as well, did my medical in Feb so now still waiting for any updates, hais, I agree with you, any rejection now will be heartbreaking, it’s a really long wait, all the best to us!

Wow yours is literally a year long wait 😣 thank you! All the best to all of us!

Higgbp

Reaction score

I also applied in May/June last year. Did medical in Nov. Was supposed to start in Dec, delayed to Feb, then delayed again to July. Any rejection now will be absolutely heart breaking. :(

hlannie

Reaction score
i dont see any reason that moe is going to reject us after all this long jurney. Otherwise, we would write a letter in to ask for an explaination and reasons.

Hope no one get a bad result!

hlannie

Reaction score
i dont see any reason that moe is going to reject us after all this long jurney. Otherwise, we would write a letter in to ask for an explaination and reasons.

Hope no one get a bad result!

lasting_miracle

Reaction score
Hi there,

Are there anyone who had been shortlisted for an interview and had been told fill up the form in the careers@gov page but then haven't received any news after that? Like no calls or emails regarding actual interview date?

CherKels

Reaction score
Hi there,

Are there anyone who had been shortlisted for an interview and had been told fill up the form in the careers@gov page but then haven't received any news after that? Like no calls or emails regarding actual interview date?

hi on moe's website it seems like today was the last day of interviews.

ummumar

Reaction score
hi on moe's website it seems like today was the last day of interviews.

A friend of mine was sent a SMS yesterday to fill up some annex A form. She also has received an email saying that she has been shortlisted for an interview but no details on the interview date so far.

Just curious, does the annex form determine whether they eventually get called for an interview? To be more clear, if one has any pre existing medical condition...n they had declared so...will that affect their application in any way?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.