NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Anishar

Reaction score
Hi, is anyone from DIPED art? My interview was on 30 March 2022 and I have not received any email from MOE since then.
Hi Ive applied for dipArt too. I was from Aug/Sept 2021 batch. Received my medical email two weeks back and will be going medical next week. Its a long wait, hang in there:)

lezaahhh

Reaction score
Hi Ive applied for dipArt too. I was from Aug/Sept 2021 batch. Received my medical email two weeks back and will be going medical next week. Its a long wait, hang in there:)
Oh I see, can I check how long after your interview did they email/get back to you that your application is successful?

Jayshin1992

Reaction score
Hi there,

Although most schools stop practicing this as extra 6 months to a year more of untrained contract stint could delay your promotion in the later years when you start your actual teaching stint. However, at your end, it is likely not possible to change this practice at your school if your school leaders believe in this practice. Let's have a growth mindset, I would say that take this chance to experience a full year in school to see if you are able to handle the responsibilities as a teacher while clocking experiences that would helpful when you become a actual teacher. In the some cases, I do know of people who quit after the six month stint as they realized that teaching in main stream school is not for them.
Truly appreciate this reply! It helped.

Taikeewhok

Reaction score
Hi there,

Is anyone currently undergoing PDGE in NIE right now? Are lessons in-person in NIE or are they online?

Can anybody share more about the weekly timetable for PGDE?

Thanks!

chrispychicken

Reaction score
Hey chrispy, have you heard back? :( I'm also PGDE Sec Eng Lit.
hi friend!!!! you don’t know how relieved i am to hear someone else having the same combo as me :') unfortunately, i haven’t heard anything since my processing email in March :( let’s hope we’ll get something soon so we can enter in July if not it will be December :<

SNOWIIIES

Reaction score
Hi there... did my interview on 18 March and submitted Annex A2 form some time in mid-April. Been waiting for my medical checkup for so long hahaha. Going nuts lol. Anyone else in a similar predicament? I am from the Jan - Feb 2022 window btw.
Hi there! Same here.. Did you receive any processing email?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.