Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

ZacharyA

Reaction score

Thanks, I've got the same sites for comparison. Back to my original point, does it not matter which region I purchase the games from? Meaning I can constantly change region so long they offer the cheapest price for the said games.
well..there's many other sellers too in sg beside qisahn. amazon sg also another platform that can buy games too when on sales. if u dont wanna check on lazada/shopee then i cant do much, there's qoo10 too. if carousell dont have then u have to go to other platforms and buy.

no best region. depends on price

if u wanna play online for games like AC, OC, MHR and D3, you have to subscribe to nintendo online, whether u wanna get own package (which is like 40+ i think) or get family package which you can share cost with other ppl (about $6-$7 each), you can go to facebook and join grp like nintendo switch singapore. everyday there will be ppl asking to form a family grp.

there's a small risk in joining other ppl cause the owner might just kick you out, but so far i haven seen any such issue. or u can be the owner and find other ppl to join yours.

most ppl will be joining US region for nintendo online

Thanks, very helpful. I am in the midst of forming / joining a Nintendo family group but first I need to settle the games 😂

Elysium87

Reaction score
yes u can change region, if u buying digital. note that when u buy games, u get gold coins which can be redeem to offset future purchase at cheaper price, so if u spread your gold coins around, u maybe end up nv use the gold coin and waste it. the gold coins has expire date

4pxCSO

Master Member
Reaction score
those digital that u see on carousell that requires you to use provided account, do not get it. it's illegal and will get your nintendo switch ban. it's either u get physical copy or digital via eshop. whether phy or digital is up to you as there are pros and cons to each. if u own ps4, the pros and cons of having phy/digital games are the same. so i wont say too much what are the pros/cons. otherwise just go google pros and cons of having digital/phy games.

idk what games are u looking for that u can't find game cartridges which is impossible. you can find it in lazada/shopee/qoo10 easily for popular games. indies games different as some of them are only available in digitial. otherwise second hand phy copy can buy in carousell.
Didnt know its illegal. The digital games they offer are so cheap. Will avoid them now

Amuroraysg

Reaction score
Didnt know its illegal. The digital games they offer are so cheap. Will avoid them now
not to mention you don't get main account so everytime you close the game and try to run it again it will need to verify through internet to make sure no one is playing it at the same time. if there is anybody playing you will not able to launch it.

4pxCSO

Master Member
Reaction score
not to mention you don't get main account so everytime you close the game and try to run it again it will need to verify through internet to make sure no one is playing it at the same time. if there is anybody playing you will not able to launch it.
yes. That's what i learnt in these few days too.
i am also new to Switch.

So my configuration now is my main console is tied to my son's console. So that i only need buy 1 digital game and he can play too. When he is not playing the game, then i play with my set (which is the secondary)

Amuroraysg

Reaction score
yes. That's what i learnt in these few days too.
i am also new to Switch.

So my configuration now is my main console is tied to my son's console. So that i only need buy 1 digital game and he can play too. When he is not playing the game, then i play with my set (which is the secondary)
like wise.. my daughter playing on my old Gen 2 on dock mode i play my oled on handheld.. lucky we never play the same game so no clash however whenever she start a diff game there is a bit of wait because need to connect to internet to check since her one is secondary machine.

ZacharyA

Reaction score
I see - so basically the carousellers are making multiple secondary accounts to be sold to you, with the games of your choosing, and rotate it between primary and secondary? Then how can they ensure that the primary account doesn't play the game at the same time as you?

It would only make sense if they can use a single legit game purchase from estore to map into more than 1 secondary and primary to monetise it.

Anyway, primary is the one that can play both online and offline right? And secondary is the one that can only play after verifying via Wifi / Internet - which isn't an issue if you game mainly from home. But if you are always on the go and need something to kill time, that's a real bummer.

Also, on this note, what are the games that strictly needs internet or NSO to be played all the time? I asked this because I want to have games that can be played offline (maybe adventure or RPG) / locally between games (racing / fighting games) and have the option to save game progress online once internet is available.

Lastly, I tried downloading some games over Wifi yesterday just to try out the graphics and effects, realised that they take very long to download huge games like Fortnite ( >10gb), compared to a mobile game download of similar size over Wifi.

Ended up docking it just to download the game, and undock to play. Meanwhile, my Zelda BOTW will be delivered tomorrow and also 8Bitdo Pro 2 controller. (Looking forward :D)

ZacharyA

Reaction score
Btw I am still lacking 3 to go ahead with the NSO + Expansion Pack family bundle, anyone keen please DM me with your Telegram handle.

We should be able to go live before Christmas =))

4pxCSO

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone downloaded the SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays from Japan eshop?
is it multi langauge ? i read some reviews which says its multi language. Just want to make sure.

It's now super cheap at only ard SGD$37... tempted.

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone downloaded the SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays from Japan eshop?
is it multi langauge ? i read some reviews which says its multi language. Just want to make sure.

It's now super cheap at only ard SGD$37... tempted.

Based on the shop listing it support the following languages:

対応言語日本語,韓国語,中国語 (簡体字),中国語 (繁体字),英語

4pxCSO

Master Member
Reaction score
Based on the shop listing it support the current languages:

対応言語日本語,韓国語,中国語 (簡体字),中国語 (繁体字),英語
Hi, thanks for the info.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.