Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought minecraft dungeons yesterday, albeit a backlog of like 10 games :s13:

Pretty fun and no brainer kinda aprg.. slight gripe with the long loading screen and a little lag in game sometimes

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought minecraft dungeons yesterday, albeit a backlog of like 10 games :s13:

Pretty fun and no brainer kinda aprg.. slight gripe with the long loading screen and a little lag in game sometimes

you got friend to pair up with?
later stage quite hectic to solo(even on first difficulty)

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you got friend to pair up with?
later stage quite hectic to solo(even on first difficulty)

Want to play together and be my friend ma? :o

Will play more local coop with my wife ba... my 2 friends are on PC (I do have a gaming PC but lazy to use it for work and after work now)... Cross platform will come in a few months I believe

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
https://www.destructoid.com/if-you-...p-xenoblade-definitive-on-switch-590702.phtml

After booting up Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition on Switch for the first time, I noticed a little bonus pop-up right before I was able to take control of Shulk. Dubbed a "XC2 Player Bonus," you'll get a free 100,000G (gold) starting sum if you have a save file for Xenoblade Chronicles 2. These are the sort of things a lot of publishers are adding to games lately as "time saver" microtransactions.

Note that this bonus is optional, so you can choose not to take it. If you do, you'll get a huge leg up on the opening hours of the game, as most high-end armor and weaponry only costs a few thousand gold to start: allowing you to fully kit out your initial party members.

This bonus also lets you ramp up more quickly, as completing sidequests will only add to that total, cutting down on any need to grind for the first 20 hours or so.

590702-XenobladePSA.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.