Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

Ah Ken

Reaction score
Hi all, am new to Nintendo Switch. Bought a secondhand one. Is it possible, a way now to buy games from South Africa E-Shop? Thanks!

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all, am new to Nintendo Switch. Bought a secondhand one. Is it possible, a way now to buy games from South Africa E-Shop? Thanks!

Just set the country of your Nintendo account to South Africa.

Ah Ken

Reaction score
Just set the country of your Nintendo account to South Africa.

Hi, thanks. I set it. But not able to make payment. I use my DBS Safra Debit card as well as Maybank Credit Card to make payment but fail to succeed

strikefreedom_83

Reaction score
Hi, thanks. I set it. But not able to make payment. I use my DBS Safra Debit card as well as Maybank Credit Card to make payment but fail to succeed

Can try Paypal. Some of those eshop region where my credit card fail, usually paypal will do the trick.

Ah Ken

Reaction score
Can try Paypal. Some of those eshop region where my credit card fail, usually paypal will do the trick.

Hi, South Africa eshop does not seem to offer Paypal as an option. I have been googling about but there seems to no way. Best seems to go to go other region eshop to that is still cheap and accept paypal.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dun think will buy XBC remake, i got XBC2 wah lao the combat need to be focus or get killed by normal monsters and the side quest sometimes no head no tail and reward is cmi.

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
dun think will buy XBC remake, i got XBC2 wah lao the combat need to be focus or get killed by normal monsters and the side quest sometimes no head no tail and reward is cmi.
Haha the battle not turn based ma so must action one leh

Sent from Samsung SM-G985F using GAGT

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The ultimate special edition
https://twitter.com/CptTsubasaRONC/status/1265289993930629124/photo/1

EY816lKXYAAKFHI

more than $1000 ?

surely it's expensive as ****

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.