Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

Earthling

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone pre-order games online before? which retailers will ship 1 day before launch so can get delivery on launch day?

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone pre-order games online before? which retailers will ship 1 day before launch so can get delivery on launch day?

I guess depends on their supplier. If they managed to receive before official launch will send out in advance.

chichichacha

Reaction score
Tips on where to get legit pokemon games for retail price because my area is very isolated which makes it hard to send to

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone having trouble playing metroid dread on dock mode with pro controller? my button response time seem lagging and causing the counter execution timing always missed.. but playing on handheld mode work just fine..
end up i have to play it on handheld

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone having trouble playing metroid dread on dock mode with pro controller? my button response time seem lagging and causing the counter execution timing always missed.. but playing on handheld mode work just fine..
end up i have to play it on handheld

Might be interference nearby. Try using joycons to play in dock, see if it's the same.

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Reaction score
Might be interference nearby. Try using joycons to play in dock, see if it's the same.
same.. its like after i press x it take half second before samus switch her arm... very frustrating especially when boss fight.. end up i play holding the console mostly...

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
same.. its like after i press x it take half second before samus switch her arm... very frustrating especially when boss fight.. end up i play holding the console mostly...
Have only played the intro while docked and didn't notice. Will play more and report back.

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Seems like really have split second delay. I just press when enemy flashes and it'll counter successfully.

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Reaction score
Seems like really have split second delay. I just press when enemy flashes and it'll counter successfully.
i think same with animal crossing, when fishing i am also have some delay. i think this is pro controller issue..
with that kind of delay.. got caught by emmi means instant death..

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
i think same with animal crossing, when fishing i am also have some delay. i think this is pro controller issue..
with that kind of delay.. got caught by emmi means instant death..
I have no issue with animal crossing though, played many hours docked. I just press when hear the bite sound, works every time.

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Reaction score
I have no issue with animal crossing though, played many hours docked. I just press when hear the bite sound, works every time.
i suspect my delay are more then you, probably tv or the hdmi cable or port i use... i dont have issue with ps5 only with switch.. and i don;t have issue with playing it using switch and procontroller without tv..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.