Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

zensushi

Reaction score
Finally received the double pack from Amazon. On 24th November! :mad:

xZpJlC3.jpg

Simply a paper box with the two games inside. Meh.

Although it did come with 2× "Download Codes for 100 Poké Balls". :cautious:

merv77

Reaction score
that 1 is gift card.....total $119.
tmr amazon spent $100... get $10 gift card >.>

i was looking for black friday thread for switch games.......look like don't have here. :cry:
Using Amazon mobile app, $10 off for switch game using code BFCMAPP, can only redeem the code once.

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using Amazon mobile app, $10 off for switch game using code BFCMAPP, can only redeem the code once.
Offer applies to first-time App customer orders of S$40 and above where the promotion code is entered at checkout on the Amazon Shopping mobile app only.

endori

Reaction score
There are some rather good deals on amazon sg but mostly sold out alr. Only gotten one digital game from the eshop.

endori

Reaction score
Now that BFCM is over, what games did you guys get?

I have gotten little nightmares complete edition from the eshop and mario party superstars from amazon.

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
I bought R-Type Dimensions EX. Only played part 1 on PC Engine long long time ago.

ThinkMe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now that BFCM is over, what games did you guys get?

I have gotten little nightmares complete edition from the eshop and mario party superstars from amazon.

Just bought Fatal Frame, not on discount though.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.