Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if they still accept our CC since I've not used it for quite some time. You can try and worse case is purchase get rejected.
I see. I tried to purchase metal slug and it works. Sg credit card can be used, thanks bro.

strikefreedom_83

Reaction score
Anyone bought Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak DLC? Mine is the US version so the time that it will be unlock will follow US timing which is at a later time than here?

auzzuro

Reaction score
Hi I am thinking getting monster hunter rise + rise sunbreak DLC physical copy .. is the dlc lock into my account or in future I were to sell away buyer still can enjoy the DLC

strikefreedom_83

Reaction score
Yes the Sunbreak DLC most likely will be locked on your account after you claimed it. Sunbreak only have digital DLC and digital purchase is locked to your account as far as I know.

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi I am thinking getting monster hunter rise + rise sunbreak DLC physical copy .. is the dlc lock into my account or in future I were to sell away buyer still can enjoy the DLC
Other profiles in the same Switch will be able to access the DLC. Just don't delete from the Switch when selling.

auzzuro

Reaction score
found out that many ppl looking forward to nier auto automata … y this game so hype ? Is it reali fun ?

Bardiel

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what is the lowest price we can get for mh rise sunbreak? just dlc nia

i now playing rise only and don have dlc , can see not much ppl liao as all pawning new monsters

sk0065

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who’s excited about Splatoon 3?

is there a local community playing it?

auzzuro

Reaction score
Anyone play triangle strategy … I tried playing it … it has so much dialogue that turn me off .. do you guys feel me ? I was looking forward to this game so much I tried only 2hr and that it …

JoblessArtsBoy

Reaction score
Anyone play triangle strategy … I tried playing it … it has so much dialogue that turn me off .. do you guys feel me ? I was looking forward to this game so much I tried only 2hr and that it …
It's has both the strong narrative element and the strategy rpg element split about 50/50. You'll need to play past the initial introduction before you start getting all the new tools/characters to play with. I suggest you try playing a few chapters first. If the story is still too heavy for you then maybe it's not the game for you.

Gloom me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new to Nintendo Switch, buying for my 10 yo boy. Can I check for games, is it better to buy through eshop or the physical game card? What are the differences?

Also, can I buy 2nd hand game cards from Carousell? Game cards works with any Switch device right?

Thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.