No body using Apple Watch SE?

MrHuatster

Reaction score
Would Apple Watch se be a good buy? And any one knows if we can get some discounts off it?

fattyboi

Reaction score
So far the main difference between Apple Watch 6 and SE are the lack of ECG and blood oxygen measurement in SE. I would see these 2 functions are good to have but not a must. After much consideration, I go for SE to save $200. It is a good buy.

Ye_Rongtian

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using one. Don't need the ECG (Is it even accurate?) and oxygen measurement (have free one from government). The watch is for tracking my fitness workout and telling time.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using one. Don't need the ECG (Is it even accurate?) and oxygen measurement (have free one from government). The watch is for tracking my fitness workout and telling time.
The ECG requires some regulatory approval so should be ok, but is not a full ECG that can be relied on and they are quite clear.

Yes can use the one provided but temasek, but if you can have both features in a watch, it serves a different purpose.

maple_mak

Reaction score
So far the main difference between Apple Watch 6 and SE are the lack of ECG and blood oxygen measurement in SE. I would see these 2 functions are good to have but not a must. After much consideration, I go for SE to save $200. It is a good buy.
You forgot one more function: Always-on display

MrHuatster

Reaction score
Moi ghost hoot series 7 after much consideration riao, the bigger screen is a major yelling factor for moi

blues7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Would Apple Watch se be a good buy? And any one knows if we can get some discounts off it?
Using it

so far so good

Not using it to replace iPhone

more for time, tracking, timer, message alert

xJuzagalx

Reaction score
using SE but i feel the screen is less sensitive than series 2 which i was using previously.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.