noobmaster89 likes to insult others

Status
Not open for further replies.

factuup

Reaction score
With regard to this: https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...wnward-spiral-recently.6754939/post-141835085, the offender has made similar remarks multiple times:

Last edited:

noobmaster89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mods,

While I disagree with some infraction decisions, I have generally moved on and accepted them.

However, these are the views of my opinions and personal experiences with other forum members. It was also said partly in jest in reference to the stereotype of EDMWers being BBFA. Note I have not used any vulgarities nor made any firm statements.

I have also spoken about this with mod Ottoke, he has explained to me and I get his drift as well.

I am not going to argue with the TS here. It is clearly evident who is acting childish and being a stirrer with digging up of past posts. Speaking of which, there are people abusing the feedback forum when report button is available.

Thanks.

P.S. By the way, this TS followed me, please let me know how to remove people I don't know as followers.

Last edited:

noobmaster89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So being a virgin is offensive and demeaning...? :(
I didn't even call him one, will leave it to all to decide if this is "vulgar"
So what in your definition is too racy and vulgar? I don’t see anyone posting pics of similar nature to what you see on bike forum.

It’s ironic someone who probably never go near a woman before can lecture others on what is racy.

Lance321

Reaction score
Mods,

While I disagree with some infraction decisions, I have generally moved on and accepted them.

However, these are the views of my opinions and personal experiences with other forum members. It was also said partly in jest in reference to the stereotype of EDMWers being BBFA. Note I have not used any vulgarities nor made any firm statements.

I have also spoken about this with mod Ottoke, he has explained to me and I get his drift as well.

I am not going to argue with the TS here. It is clearly evident who is acting childish and being a stirrer with digging up of past posts. Speaking of which, there are people abusing the feedback forum when report button is available.

Thanks.

P.S. By the way, this TS followed me, please let me know how to remove people I don't know as followers.
Tsk...tsk...this habitual stirrer calling others stirrer. :o

sexeyXR

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mods,

Thanks.

u can try go to profile, followers there manually click on the delinquent user n select unfollow ignore

The Legionnaire

Reaction score
Aiyooo.. don't have to be too serious if it's nothing harmful to your own family! Words are just words, from other people's thoughts that u can't control! Just let it be...

The Legionnaire

Reaction score
Is he a virtual God who control your life? Don't waste time lah! Just a fellow human on the keyboard..make peace not war on words! Hahahaha...

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

who appointed this user fuctup as Acting..Moderator ?

What special rights does he have? That he needn't report posts, he can repeat the supposedly offending posts thus further exacerbating it and giving it a wider audience?
If other users did the same, they get points and told to use the report button instead.
But he is allowed to post with gay abandon here every single thing that his warped beliefs entail.

Not content with that, he is allowed to provoke other users, challenge them, make spurious allegations like this thread.
Anybody else gets points?

So now what are the mods and admin going to do? Allow this kind of boorish behaviour to continue?

@Intrinion @cranthir @Dragon

If he has so much issues with the forum, the best is to let him go somewhere else by terminating his account.

Furthermore in any forum, the views of a vast majority of forummers also must be respected. Just do a simple poll and you'll find that the vast majority would prefer him to get his marching orders.

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sibei jialat……even got to state nick in thread title.
If never 咬 死 @noobmaster89, at night cannot sleep
On another note, your stats are rather impressive.

2 months here, 7k plus posts
And better still more than double the number of likes

Maybe you should teach this TS how to be a productive and well liked poster.

sexeyXR

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

lollllll the stats are due to jjww away happily if got time. Hv a job to slog during the day though.

Lance321

Reaction score

Oh, look at this chap, who has derailed countless threads over here himself, thinking that amount of posts and arbitrary likes mean something when it is nothing more than a validation seeking behaviour. Why should one seek validation from other people, possibly other trolls in a forum? It's so easy to go with the usual crowd (oh, and it's a big crowd for sure :grin: ) and stir all types of controversial posts, push all types of needles as deep as you can possibly go, and get countless likes from similar thinking trolls. Impressive, right?

Sorry, but this is the most hilarious and cringe post yet. :o

noobmaster89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh, look at this chap, who has derailed countless threads over here himself, thinking that amount of posts and arbitrary likes mean something when it is nothing more than a validation seeking behaviour. Why should one seek validation from other people, possibly other trolls in a forum? It's so easy to go with the usual crowd (oh, and it's a big crowd for sure :grin: ) and stir all types of controversial posts, push all types of needles as deep as you can possibly go, and get countless likes from similar thinking trolls. Impressive, right?

Sorry, but this is the most hilarious and cringe post yet. :o
Allow me to enlighten you.

He has 15k posts and quite active on EDMW.

You have less than 2k posts but quite active here even though you are not a mod.

So who’s the derailer now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.