Normanton park by kingsford fully sold

scanner007

Reaction score
Ya, bernam at CCR/CBD lousy, Le Paris at far Far East side more sought after.
up up lorry and away! :o
Hee hee, Singapore version of Oriental Perl of the East. 东方之珠 :love:
Since the price gap has been narrowed, I wonder how market will react.
Beside adjustment to new launch price across launch projects, how the resale market will follow through.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Hee hee, Singapore version of Oriental Perl of the East. 东方之珠 :love:
Since the price gap has been narrowed, I wonder how market will react.
Beside adjustment to new launch price across launch projects, how the resale market will follow through.
Price betw new launch vs resale will move in tandem, though the gap betw the two will still be distinctively wide. Those who bought in the year 2015-2018 may benefit. Thus, it’s not advisable to pay sky high price in 2021 including those amk and lentor GLS in 2022. Coz your new launch unit will soon also become resale as well. In Chinese it’s call “ 没有新鲜感了” :o

if there’s really pent up demand in Pasir ris, how come coco palm and others like stratum still transact way below PR8 2kpsf buyers? :o
Use kar chng and think also know it’s not real demand in Pasir ris. More like FOMO :o
Best part is some who couldn’t get good price in PR8 suddenly become so flexible and turn their choice to SKG :o

Honestly, I shouldn’t be telling all these truth, should have continue to encourage others to buy higher :o

Last edited:

CaptainSGP

Reaction score
Price betw new launch vs resale will move in tandem, though the gap betw the two will still be distinctively wide. Those who bought in the year 2015-2018 may benefit. Thus, it’s not advisable to pay sky high price in 2021. Coz your new launch unit will soon also become resale as well. In Chinese it’s call “ 没有新鲜感了” :o

if there’s really pent up demand in Pasir ris, how come coco palm and others like stratum still transact way below PR8? :o
Use kar chng and think also know it’s not real demand in Pasir ris. More like FOMO :o
Best part is some who couldn’t get good price in PR8 suddenly turn their focus to SKG :o

Honestly, I shouldn’t be telling all these truth, should have continue to encourage others to buy higher :o
Is there only 1 buyer at 21xx ? The remaining all bought below 17xx ?

the more I think about it, the more I think it could be a marketing stunt. Surely no one will pay 21xx for PR8 when he/she know everyone else paid below 17xx ?

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score

the more I think about it, the more I think it could be a marketing stunt. Surely no one will pay 21xx for PR8 when he/she know everyone else paid below 17xx ?
I did suspect it may be a tactic/stunt to hype up the price for remaining units in PR8. On the broader sense, it makes other CCR price looks like a mockery. :o

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya, bernam at CCR/CBD lousy, Le Paris at far Far East side more sought after.
up up lorry and away! :o
I saw a marketing campaign online agent post:

PR8 710sqf 2b1b $1.5m (Pasir Ris)
Mayfair Modern 721sq 2b2b $1.5m (Bukit Timah)

which would one get for maximum capital appreciation potential.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I think majority of buyers bought at $14-15xxpsf, cos while the project selling price was from $14-2000psf the average price is “near $1600psf”, the word used was near if I recall.

Based on calculation, doesn’t it seem like v few got in at above $2000psf? And it seems like got few drop out units as I see the latest chart seems to reflect lesser units sold than on Saturday night (launch day).

need to wait for official caveat to see though.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
I think majority of buyers bought at $14-15xxpsf, cos while the project selling price was from $14-2000psf the average price is “near $1600psf”, the word used was near if I recall.

Based on calculation, doesn’t it seem like v few got in at above $2000psf? And it seems like got few drop out units as I see the latest chart seems to reflect lesser units sold than on Saturday night (launch day).

need to wait for official caveat to see though.
Should be 1600psf average for sure in PR8.
Of coz likely The one or two 2kpsf suckers is just an outlier. But the underlying implication is Lentor and AMK can use this as case studies/excuses to promote their product. Making it sounds like 2kpsf in OCR becomes legit in 2022. :o

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
I saw a marketing campaign online agent post:

PR8 710sqf 2b1b $1.5m (Pasir Ris)
Mayfair Modern 721sq 2b2b $1.5m (Bukit Timah)

which would one get for maximum capital appreciation potential.
Hehe, Let me be honest. If I say both no cap appreciation potential, would u believe? It’s just lesser of the evil betw the 2. :o

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should be 1600psf average for sure in PR8.
Of coz likely The one or two 2kpsf suckers is just an outlier. But the underlying implication is Lentor and AMK can use this as case studies/excuses to promote their product. Making it sounds like 2kpsf in OCR becomes legit in 2022. :o

###

Just for comparison, the aMK ulu site purchase price was similar to TWR... so you can expect similar selling price, although TWR is a mixed dev in RCR.

The Lentor site price was even higher...

We can all start guessing if indeed new launch in 2022, even in OCR, we are talking 2xxx psf upwards..

###

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
###

Just for comparison, the aMK ulu site purchase price was similar to TWR... so you can expect similar selling price, although TWR is a mixed dev in RCR.

We can all start guessing if indeed new launch in 2022, even in OCR, we are talking 2xxx psf upwards..

###
The ulu amk site may help panorama to move some resale units. The lentor one will help to move our economy GDP :o

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro you got follower leh. Someone in the video got ask Eric to talk to you. Maybe you should change your job to property seminar also.

###

He said there are two kinds of Robert...
One is rich and sometimes charitable (like allow those who bought PR8 at 1,4xx to huat) and the other is the real carrot head/ Ah hai.

Then someone asked if he could be the one buying PR8 at 2xxx, he smiled and kept quiet, I think...

###

Last edited:

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
###

###
I am guessing UOL would price it at $18xxpsf at the start, leave some meat on the table.

As of now, nearby resale Thomson Impressions transacting $16xxpsf, while Panorama transacting $14xxpsf, both should see a slight uptick by year end, maybe $17xxpsf and $15xxpsf respectively. So $18xxpsf ain’t too far fetched.

UOL products usually price very reasonably at the start, Tre Ver, Avenue South Res are examples.

CaptainSGP

Reaction score
Hehe, Let me be honest. If I say both no cap appreciation potential, would u believe? It’s just lesser of the evil betw the 2. :o
Yes I agree. Mayfair Modern only 171 units. More of apartment than condo. Wonder what’s the maintenance fees like… KAP could be a cross island line interchange station. But I would guess ppl living there should be rich enough to own car or take Grab.

dragonbryan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most/all of the non-west Sun mid/high floor unblocked views sold. Internal pool facing Low/mid floor mostly sold.

Left with high floor internal view and Low floor outward view & west sun units…
You talking about how many rm? 2br the west sun long long time ago sold finish until left like penthouse. The block 59

Saxonite

Reaction score
Actually I am referring to the common facilities like swimming pool, gym, recreational facilities etc. Will BCA check these before giving TOP approval for NP?

kk82

Reaction score
According to articles, Many walked away after hearing the 8pm price. Only a few suckers stayed. The power of FOMO is not equal to real demand. :o
But well, ain’t it a good news to know there’s more than one suckers? :o
Those walk away are the same kinda buyers who should've walked away when SKG TWR pricing high at that time, now looking back and suddenly SKG TWR looks cheap
It's always relative, who knows .. When Lentor launch, PR8 2100 psf may sound cheap ..

That time you gonna call Lentor buyers the suckers ??:rolleyes:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.