now as we reached 837 new daily case, u still dare to go out eating and shopping?

What do you think?

• v safe! i trust sg gov!

Votes: 30 29.4%
  • of cos not safe! which idiot will think that?

Votes: 34 33.3%
  • i already given up, let it burn......

Votes: 51 50.0%

• Total voters

radish

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
i asked my colleagues, apparently the answer is overwhelming yes, most say they feel v safe. 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️

E_QdZ2FUUAMCHNg

837 new COVID cases in Singapore; highest daily record in over a year​

SINGAPORE — The Ministry of Health (MOH) on Tuesday (14 September) confirmed 837 new COVID-19 cases in Singapore, taking the country's total case count to 73,131.

This marks the highest daily recorded COVID-19 cases since 5 August last year, when 908 infections were reported.

Of Tuesday's count, 832 are local cases: 755 are in the community, while 77 are dormitory residents. Among the local cases are 231 people above the age of 60, said the MOH.

The remaining five cases are imported, of whom three were detected upon their arrival in Singapore, while two developed the illness during their stay-home notice or isolation period.

Fourteen active COVID-19 clusters in Singapore are being closely monitored, said the MOH. Three of them are linked to staff members at bus interchanges in Toa Payoh, Tampines, and Boon Lay.

Of the list of monitored clusters, the highest number of 20 new cases – all quarantined earlier except for one – was added to a new cluster at 11 Tuas Ave 10 dorm.

The cluster now has 21 cases infected by an "ongoing intra-dormitory transmission" among residents, said the MOH, adding that all residents will be tested.

Sixteen new cases were added to the cluster at Avery Lodge dorm, totalling 82 infections. The spread of the virus at the dorm has also been classified as an "ongoing intra-dormitory transmission" among residents. Residents have been placed on a movement restriction order and are being tested, said the MOH.

jeffprobst

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i asked my colleagues, apparently the answer is overwhelming yes, most say they feel v safe. 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️

E_QdZ2FUUAMCHNg

837 new COVID cases in Singapore; highest daily record in over a year​

SINGAPORE — The Ministry of Health (MOH) on Tuesday (14 September) confirmed 837 new COVID-19 cases in Singapore, taking the country's total case count to 73,131.

This marks the highest daily recorded COVID-19 cases since 5 August last year, when 908 infections were reported.

Of Tuesday's count, 832 are local cases: 755 are in the community, while 77 are dormitory residents. Among the local cases are 231 people above the age of 60, said the MOH.

The remaining five cases are imported, of whom three were detected upon their arrival in Singapore, while two developed the illness during their stay-home notice or isolation period.

Fourteen active COVID-19 clusters in Singapore are being closely monitored, said the MOH. Three of them are linked to staff members at bus interchanges in Toa Payoh, Tampines, and Boon Lay.

Of the list of monitored clusters, the highest number of 20 new cases – all quarantined earlier except for one – was added to a new cluster at 11 Tuas Ave 10 dorm.

The cluster now has 21 cases infected by an "ongoing intra-dormitory transmission" among residents, said the MOH, adding that all residents will be tested.

Sixteen new cases were added to the cluster at Avery Lodge dorm, totalling 82 infections. The spread of the virus at the dorm has also been classified as an "ongoing intra-dormitory transmission" among residents. Residents have been placed on a movement restriction order and are being tested, said the MOH.
Well. Everyone were given a false sense of security by certain members. so...

ODACHEK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dun be silly, we are into endemic, 81% approved, most cases are just common flu resting at home...

TUV2008

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jitao open liao, no need waste time, no looking back.... cancel and ban WFH!

Koenig168

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actual cases are probably much higher. From the number of unlinked cases, should be quite a few asymptomatic infected happily walking around. Short of another CB, difficult to rein in now.

However, unless the death rate hit flu levels, I won't worry too much.

haigeonos

Reaction score
"Better to die on your feets, than to live on your knees"
“宁可站着死,决不跪着生."

Vincentlow82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No shut down of dine in no talk.

3 meal + supper all go outside eat.

Mitsui Hisashi

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes if it is fated that you will get covid, you will get it no matter what especially since now that your covid positive neighbours can spread it to you much more easily than going out

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.