NS is a waste cos most sinkie are gonna siam mobilisation like russians

batman_888

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MINDEF better go do survey on this. this is our NS at stake. if really not willing to stay perhaps end ns better
they got do survey for every ICT leh,

if end NS, they wont going to protect the FT who is creating jobs for us sinkie.

runicz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got many Dr Eng supporter here in this forum also always say the mobilisation will work, no where to run also, surely all the ah boy will come back and defend..

unfortunately, most of them are either non male citizen or MR donno how many decades ago and play no part in the functionality of the system.

the problem with our 2+10 years system is that they value the opinion of the serving citizen equally to all pink ic holder. they are too used to assigning 2nd class citizens status to obliged citizens and they dont care enough how the people who serve, putting energy into the system, sincerely think.

At times of war, everyone is just equally one life for your own life, they cant use law and order and keep everyone here to protect their ass like peace time. real mobilisation will not work.

I see the people claiming 20-30% attendance MIA, i donno what the point of me going back every year also lol..

my unit got some familar face with the just do it mentality, every year i go back, i believe its properly consider the better unit.
heard from my friends in commando, even during reservist ages, still got many garang kia who seriously believes in the validity of being committed to the cycles. i think these are the few units where actual mobilisation might works well with them.

Last edited:

Alibeckham

Reaction score
Can siam go where.. we go no money, house is under hdb, even custom also hard to cross. Can siam go where.

BlackWing1977

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Many sinkie have poor morale and the reality of defending 30% foreigner wouldn’t really make them feel confident
Want to discuss or talk fine.. but please dun project your own psyche onto the whole of Singapore can or not... :rolleyes:

noobmaster89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I won’t defend a nation that looks down on its own local men

Just see how the public treats someone in uniform sitting down in trains

runicz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need someone to ask in parliament. This will make NS as honours as US veterans. Can save money to advertise for people to join Mindef.
that guy rather spends more marketing content to recruit female regulars and promote gender equality.

runicz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U compare the size of Russia to Singapore. Russia is too big to control awolees. Do u think sinkies can escape in sg?
awol is just one of the method to siam mobilisation,
can become pow if condition is good enough. lol

fake_oranges

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Many sinkie have poor morale and the reality of defending 30% foreigner wouldn’t really make them feel confident

you dont anyhow say

later when the sh!t really come down, you see every person in singapore, male, female, foreigner, local all garang and kee siao god mode repel all invader

all will fight to retain the good life in singapore

runicz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you dont anyhow say

later when the sh!t really come down, you see every person in singapore, male, female, foreigner, local all garang and kee siao god mode repel all invader

all will fight to retain the good life in singapore
i dont see how im enjoying good life or theres any good life to retain in so many people.

most serving personnel dont even have a single asset. some of them perhaps decent income, but single and not much savings, only committed to the monthly figure rat race low lifer.

nonetheless im indeed more fortunate than most people from the surrounding developing states.

Darwinson

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what 30% foreigner. its more like 60% foreigner
If you say until like that then you are one of the 60% foreigner. Your great grandfather either come from China or they go Malaysia for tin mining and eventually come down to sg.

linda22123

Banned
Reaction score
If you say until like that then you are one of the 60% foreigner. Your great grandfather either come from China or they go Malaysia for tin mining and eventually come down to sg.
I dont know your brain grow on backside or armpit
because u fail at comprehension
and lack of common sense

that is why i choose not to reply you anymore ha ha ha ha
dont cry thats life

IloveWG

Banned
Reaction score
actually is so much more than 30% lor..

And its true local born wont fight for sinkland anymore unless being force to go frontline. ... and a soldier with such morale means this war is already lost.. even b4 war starts

IloveWG

Banned
Reaction score
actually, if u research well, local borns are really left with 30% as what he claims. taking consideration of FTs, new citizens and PRs where these people will be the first flight out when war starts, we should be down with less than 1 million young local born below 35 to 18 guys and ladies in total, the rest of 1 to 2 millions are above 40s

IloveWG

Banned
Reaction score
dun be stupid, 99% of nsmen have 80% of their networth in immovable assets in sg.
Actually i disagree, cos those who are rich will be long gone as they got money to migrate to anywhere instantly. Those who are average and poor have practically NO ASSETS or MONEY or SAVINGS here due to the high cost of living, which means their only asset is their family members. so it means most people can anything flee actually.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.