NS is a waste cos most sinkie are gonna siam mobilisation like russians

linda22123

Banned
Reaction score
actually is so much more than 30% lor..

And its true local born wont fight for sinkland anymore unless being force to go frontline. ... and a soldier with such morale means this war is already lost.. even b4 war starts
U are wrong. i will end the war by killing the JHK colleagues first before they knock off from work to join their focces in malaysia

can use them as body shield or ransom

Dangojr

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fight for semo har?
Here home don't feel like home, gana stepped on by foreigners n zhenghu, looked down by foreigners, national day song gana plagiarized still feel damn proud, local gana ostracized...
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Some of the elites also send their children’s for overseas education . Maybe got PR there liao

Dangojr

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why people keep quoting mrclubbie
everytime i post anti JHK things people will quote his name
my main account kena ban becos say to many anti JHK thing
He supportive of reducing jhk foot print here

linda22123

Banned
Reaction score
I hope singapore go to war one day, because i want to take over malaysia.
its like expansion of our country. thats how much i love my country

blackie83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My friend default ippt already canna stop at airport already. We already planned ahead.

We no where to run

Ethan_

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
take your house
take your jobs
laugh at you

still need to defend ah ?
Think to certain extend, not many ordinary people (especially those that have to serve) feels much security at home, be it the economic or social front. Got nothing much to fight for, what for fight then. Let those elite and rich go fight bah, since they got alot to need fight for. :s22:

Last edited:

kimying

Reaction score
HAHAHAH !! SELF PWN PIECE OF SHYIT COUNTRY!! THEY GOONA GG VEY SOON!!

linda22123

Banned
Reaction score
Think to certain extend, not many ordinary people (especially those that have to serve) feels much security at home, be it the economic or social front. Got nothing much to fight for, what for fight then. Let those elite and rich go fight bah, since they got alot to need fight for. :s22:
elite and rich first one to run because they got most to lose, and they have the power to run

so only left you and me behind, if u trust me, we pre emptive attack them before they knock of from work

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.