NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyDino

Reaction score
Hopefully u will receive ur offer soon! Are u from a related course?
Yeah! They even offer credit exemptions for my course. Hopefully it is not because of my O-level results thought. Scored 13, mostly As and Bs but C6 for English.

And uh, may I know around what time did you get to know about your offer?

Last edited:

hautemonde

Reaction score
hey everyone!

anybody received interview offer from nus faculty of science for DA? or as a matter of fact any DA offers from any faculty? :)

eyesocket

Reaction score
Yeah! They even offer credit exemptions for my course. Hopefully it is not because of my O-level results thought. Scored 13, mostly As and Bs but C6 for English.

And uh, may I know around what time did you get to know about your offer?

I got my offer this morning! I went in to the joint acceptance portal and saw the offer. But the email was sent at 5pm!
Don't worry! ur results are way better than mine. My O-level results was 17.

zul99z

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Received an offer for NTU's Sociology today! I have a strong feeling SMU will admit me into their social science course as well. Now the dilemma is which uni to enroll in, NUS FASS, NTU Sociology or SMU Social Sciences (if I'm accepted)? Anyone can give me an insight? Hmmm...........

hautemonde

Reaction score
I received from NUS FOS today! Going for my interview next Monday. :) how about u?

Cool! I hope you get it if you are aiming for that! I wanted to book on monday, but only left afternoon slots so i'm going on wednesday instead :) was FOS your first choice?

yellowmuffins

Reaction score
I am getting worried now,as my O-levels result is about 26 points (L1R5) and I did apply as a mature candidate too....

i think O levels only 20% so more of gpa plus your gpa is not bad so have hope! i haven't received mine either and i didn't hit the igp...

Viko07

Reaction score
i think O levels only 20% so more of gpa plus your gpa is not bad so have hope! i haven't received mine either and i didn't hit the igp...
thank you,hope you get into e course too,Each year the igp changes n I hope it changes to your advantage

Gowhek12

Reaction score
Cool! I hope you get it if you are aiming for that! I wanted to book on monday, but only left afternoon slots so i'm going on wednesday instead :) was FOS your first choice?

Yup it's my first choice! :) was it yours too? All the best for the interview! Hope we make it!!

AhPORK

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup it's my first choice! :) was it yours too? All the best for the interview! Hope we make it!!
As long as you don't screw up the interview, you have a high chance of entering your preferred course in FOS. The fact that they called you down for the interview means more than half the battle is done alr haha..

Don't worry too much and all the best for your interview!

Sent from my potato using GAGT

hautemonde

Reaction score

That's great! My first choice is fass but seeing how they didnt call me up im pretty dejected haha.. Thanks, you do well! Since yours is on the first day i think, will be waiting for your good news :)

As long as you don't screw up the interview, you have a high chance of entering your preferred course in FOS. The fact that they called you down for the interview means more than half the battle is done alr haha..

Don't worry too much and all the best for your interview!

Ah thanks alot! Are you currently a student of nus? ^^

AhPORK

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's great! My first choice is fass but seeing how they didnt call me up im pretty dejected haha.. Thanks, you do well! Since yours is on the first day i think, will be waiting for your good news :)

Ah thanks alot! Are you currently a student of nus? ^^
Nope, I'm in NTU but I was called down for the FOS interview last year :D

Sent from my potato using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.