NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

anglewing

Reaction score
are there alot of people? Or the window has closed?

Hmm.. well, I don't really know how to answer that. But for the timeslot that I went for, there were only 2 of us. The people interviewing you will be from the course that you got accepted into, so I guess it really depends on how many other people from your intended course applied for the scholarship.

robotman12

Reaction score
Hmm.. well, I don't really know how to answer that. But for the timeslot that I went for, there were only 2 of us. The people interviewing you will be from the course that you got accepted into, so I guess it really depends on how many other people from your intended course applied for the scholarship.

Did you accept the course offer already, before you got interviewed for the scholarship?

yellowmuffins

Reaction score
The wait for acceptance is tormenting af. This might sound dumb but I'm quite desperate. When the NTU and other unis say they release results "by batches" does it mean it's by weekly/fortnightly/monthly or any idea??

Havok_ex

Reaction score
The wait for acceptance is tormenting af. This might sound dumb but I'm quite desperate. When the NTU and other unis say they release results "by batches" does it mean it's by weekly/fortnightly/monthly or any idea??

Lol. Gotta be patient leh. Its only 21st April. Acceptance can last all the way to end-June. Especially for borderline cases, they will only accept towards the end.

yellowmuffins

Reaction score
Lol. Gotta be patient leh. Its only 21st April. Acceptance can last all the way to end-June. Especially for borderline cases, they will only accept towards the end.

I thought acceptance only till mid May without appealing?? Hahaha idk but it's just every day passing with no emails is getting scary

meowhh

Reaction score
Are you from JC or poly? If I'm not wrong, FOS have started to invite those JC peeps with RP ~70 to go down for the DA interview :s22:

HI im from jc, my rp is 71.25;< Havent received anything from ntu nus smu

vsdqwerty26

Reaction score
Lost

Hi guys,

I have been accepted by both NTU and NUS Chemical Engineering. I am confused as to which one to choose. Although NUS has a higher ranking and more reputation, there will be tough competition and NTU may be a safer bet to graduate with a first class/second upper degree, which is finally what matters.

Any advice?:s11:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.