NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havok_ex

Reaction score
Nope. I've got C for GP. A for H2 Eng Lit and History, B for H2 Econs, B for PW and A for H1 maths. My subjects are all Arts so i thought I stood a good chance 😢
Could anyone share what's grades required for a foreigner into FASS?

There's no such thing as 'grades required'. Everything is set against the curve. As long as you are better than other applicants, you will get in. There is no defined line for you to cross in order to gain admission. The line shifts every year based on the quality of applicants NUS gets each year. So if you dont get in, it means there were better foreigners that year that beat you for the spot.

vonnorth

Reaction score
There's no such thing as 'grades required'. Everything is set against the curve. As long as you are better than other applicants, you will get in. There is no defined line for you to cross in order to gain admission. The line shifts every year based on the quality of applicants NUS gets each year. So if you dont get in, it means there were better foreigners that year that beat you for the spot.

Means foreigners compete with foreigners only?

paydrochoi

Reaction score

I am surely aware of that, so i am asking people if they know any set of grade that was good enough to get a foreign student into FASS

G0DL1KE

Reaction score
For NTU, is it all receive their offers and rejection by email? Anyone by letters?

reinerng

Reaction score
Hi guys, similarly, I was rejected from FASS as well. However, I was offered a teaching Scholarship and another conditional scholarship. Would that be a factor that would help me better my chances in my appeal into FASS?

evelyn_chan

Reaction score
Did anyone or your friends receive offer from NTU today? I know of people who are rejected today, I'm so scared that they're starting to reject and not accept anymore 😣

G0DL1KE

Reaction score
Did anyone or your friends receive offer from NTU today? I know of people who are rejected today, I'm so scared that they're starting to reject and not accept anymore 😣
Do they receive letter or email of the rejection?

keepfaith

Reaction score
Is there anyone else like me who have yet to receive a reply from SMU after interviews? Private Message me?

blursquid

Reaction score

Mind sharing the rp of the person who got rejected?? I'm also getting worried that's why..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.