NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

bangzzzz

Reaction score
Just got a call from NUS to attend a discretionary admission interview for accoutancy course. So competitive uh NUS. The interview is 5 hours. LOL

I turn them down ytd when they called me. As I have already accepted other university offer. They took too long to process the applicatikn

JasonMooWK

Reaction score
I turn them down ytd when they called me. As I have already accepted other university offer. They took too long to process the applicatikn

Long meh.... Bro, now is only the beginning of April eh. Chill ah. Which uni offer you accept ?

bangzzzz

Reaction score
Long meh.... Bro, now is only the beginning of April eh. Chill ah. Which uni offer you accept ?

haha quite long what, i applied two months ago. Furthermore the other unis interview process is so much faster and able to provide a response within 2 weeks. i accepted smu... ntu and smu accepted me but then my final choice is smu.

applexn12

Reaction score
If I was from Ngee Ann Poly Accountancy course, do you suggest I go with NTU Economics or SIT Accountancy? If I choose NTU Economics, will I suffer? As I was from Accountancy background and I doesn't have a strong command for English. Any suggestions?

photobuff

Reaction score
If I was from Ngee Ann Poly Accountancy course, do you suggest I go with NTU Economics or SIT Accountancy? If I choose NTU Economics, will I suffer? As I was from Accountancy background and I doesn't have a strong command for English. Any suggestions?

If I were you, I would choose NTU Econs. It's more recognised by the industry. So what if you suffer abit. Ren!

Language can be picked up. You can do it!

firehippo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is a scholarship solely for international students. ASEAN SCHOLARSHIP. If cannot then have to get bursary or loan luh. I am already owing the bank loan for my poly tuition fee so best if I can secure a scholarship. Haha. And yeah. No one knows how good is good for them. So just try my luck. :)

chances are if have already studied in a local school, they will not want you:s13::s13::s13:

dun ask me how i know. :o

Fishball123456

Reaction score

Economics degree( regardless of which uni) is more of a Maths course! Like it's mainly math modules and I think it's quite competitive. I would suggest you to try NTU / NUS business/ acct ! More established and you will have a edge over other people!

blaze_im

Reaction score
Hi guys, for nus application, the section on essay if it's filled does that mean you are directly being considered for discretionary application, or they will look at your results first and if you meet the igp then no need through discretionary?
Hope to hear from you guys soon. :) thanks!

cheeyarn

Reaction score
Just got my offer frm ntu soci ytd. Failed last yr, succeeded this yr

Hey when did you went for the interview? Hows the interview like? Do you mind sharing?? My interview is on the coming friday... would very much wanf to ace it

Darkzi0n

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
r ppl going for nus sci admission interviews? or scholarship interviews?

always see some xdd in formal wear sitting in the lift lobby waiting.

taghueur

Reaction score
SMU Information Systems interview

Hi there, just wondering if anyone has attended the SMU Info Systems interview and what were the contents of the interview like? Got a call last week for an upcoming interview but quite clueless because no background in the course :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.