NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaa123

Reaction score
A level student here. UAS 86.25. Received offer from NTU to study Business on 11 March without interview. Waiting for offer from NUS Biz Admin... just checked and seems like they finally started processing our application today. Do you guys think I will received NUS offer without interview?

schoolboyz

Reaction score
Wow after the long 1.5 mth waiting my NUS application status has finally changed from "Application Received" to "Application processing". Wonder will my application outcome be out soon? As for NTU's MSE shd be receiving soon since someone has juz received.

Justneedtoknow

Reaction score
Hi, I have also applied MSE for ntu. Mind to share ur grade? I applied with GPA 3.98 but still no news. Sia

Hello! :) my GPA was 3.54. That's odd. You should have received it before me considering your powerful GPA. Plus MSE was my second choice.. My first choice was physics. Didn't get that but this. Lol. Odd.

nardsoveryou

Reaction score
ntu computer science

Got offered for NTU Computer Science today. Was my fourth choice though. I wanted NTU Biz! :(Already got offered Bioengineering 2 years ago. But decided not to study it. haha.
Still waiting on NUS offer!

orzzwh

Reaction score
Hello! :) my GPA was 3.54. That's odd. You should have received it before me considering your powerful GPA. Plus MSE was my second choice.. My first choice was physics. Didn't get that but this. Lol. Odd.
MSE is my first choice. And I am a foreigner without o lel. Maybe that is the reason. Which poly u from?

yellowmuffins

Reaction score
Anyone knows if ntu bothers abt the results of the 6th sem cause my 6 sem gpa pulled down my cgpa then idk if it's a correct choice to upload before getting an offer from them

lamerena

Reaction score
Anyone knows if ntu bothers abt the results of the 6th sem cause my 6 sem gpa pulled down my cgpa then idk if it's a correct choice to upload before getting an offer from them

I upload my 6 sem result but the offered letter put based on my 5 sem. Hope it helps

yellowmuffins

Reaction score
Any idea by when if you don't receive the acceptance letter from all 3 big unis, you're rejected?? is it end april or mid may?

robotman12

Reaction score
Any idea by when if you don't receive the acceptance letter from all 3 big unis, you're rejected?? is it end april or mid may?

U will be known of ur results, whether accepted or not, via email/letters by mid-May, so that u can appeal to respective universities in early-June.

anglewing

Reaction score

Don't worry, they don't take it into account for giving you the acceptance, they just need to see it to make sure you've passed all modules in your 6th sem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.