NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazeyy

Reaction score
Hi anyone with around BCC/C grades heard from any uni for interview etc already??!

Jasmine_Ong

Reaction score
Hi anyone with around BCC/C grades heard from any uni for interview etc already??!

My results almost the same as yours and I haven't received any calls/emails for interviews yet :(

(My NUS application just changed from "Application received" to "Application processing" today)

SgJae08

Reaction score
Hi. May I know which application no. did u use to log in? ( ntu or nus)

Hi!

I used NTU application number. I believe if you are offered from both school, you could use either NTU or NUS application to see both offered. (my assumption). Would need those with 2 offered to clarify.

Marcusnhn123@gmail.com

Reaction score
Hi!

I used NTU application number. I believe if you are offered from both school, you could use either NTU or NUS application to see both offered. (my assumption). Would need those with 2 offered to clarify.

Thank you. I actually tried and realised that I can only log in using the application no. from the school that offered me a place. I got offered by sutd btw

bwatch

Reaction score
anyone got NTU EEE offer yet? btw i received call from SMU ISM to go for interview next week....

Marcusnhn123@gmail.com

Reaction score
I would like to ask if let say I got offered first choice but I actually I just found my interest which is the third choice. Is it possible to make a switch?

IAmZTX

Reaction score
I would like to ask if let say I got offered first choice but I actually I just found my interest which is the third choice. Is it possible to make a switch?

Think you need to write in to the admission for change of programme. I suggest you wait for the results first before changing.

If you are still in NS, you may want to apply again next year. However, please note that if you failed to change course due to some reasons. Your current offer will be given to other student.

Marcusnhn123@gmail.com

Reaction score
Think you need to write in to the admission for change of programme. I suggest you wait for the results first before changing.

If you are still in NS, you may want to apply again next year. However, please note that if you failed to change course due to some reasons. Your current offer will be given to other student.[/QUOTE
Thanks for the suggestion. I think I will accept offer first to secure a place first then I will change after that

ilovesushi

Reaction score
I just received an email for NUS biz discretionary interview, my cGPA 3.99,O lvl 11.
This year the IGP increase so much?

scholar88

Reaction score
My results almost the same as yours and I haven't received any calls/emails for interviews yet :(

(My NUS application just changed from "Application received" to "Application processing" today)

What course did you apply? What time your Nus application changed to application processing as I also received that too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.