NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeelynne

Reaction score
Congrats! :) Can I check with you what did you write for your DA essay & are you a poly student?

I was a poly student, graduated last year :)
Spent the past year working so I included my relevant work experience, achievements during poly and internship experiences.

Jiayou!!

eunixe

Reaction score
I was a poly student, graduated last year :)
Spent the past year working so I included my relevant work experience, achievements during poly and internship experiences.

Jiayou!!

I was a poly student that graduated last year too! :) Does your grades meet the IGP score? I've also included my relevant working experience & the voluntary work I'm involved in but I've yet to receive any notice from them..

Jiayou for the interview!! :D

Sophie8333

Reaction score
Hi,

I had applied to SMU business as my first choice and economics as my second choice. I am a NP accountancy student (graduated in 2014) and my GPA is 3.6957. What are my chances of getting an interview?

I have many various working experiences and currently studying in unisim.
My 0-level results (retook english) L1R4: 9 , L1R5:10

Last edited:

Weaboo

Honorary Member
Reaction score
smu biz sup sup 1... knn just go there kong jiao wei... jc ppl do it so much better as they are more eloquent as hell

Qosmix

Reaction score
Has anyone went for the SMU ISM interview, can you shed some light on what it is like? Heard there is a programming test this year.

scholar88

Reaction score
Anyone application status changed from "application processing" to outcome of results already? Mine haven't, have been waiting for nearly a week.

bluephat

Reaction score
Just got a call earlier this morning from SMU to go down for interview.

Will a polo tee count as smart casual? Coz my other long sleeve shirt tore-.-

isrida96

Reaction score
SMU Accountancy

hey guys i got shortlisted for smu accountancy. wanna know what sort of questions do they ask during the inteview? and do u guys have any tips to give :) thank you!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.