NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowmuffins

Reaction score
Is the joint acceptance website only available for jc students? Poly students only can wait for email/ admission website to see if they got in?

bluephat

Reaction score
Dress code

Anyone who has gone for SMU interviews can advise on the dress code?

Was verbally told to come in smart casual or formal wear; would polo T + long pants count as smart casual?

Don't wanna go too underdressed or overdressed lol.

maicowpeh

Reaction score
BTW anyone went for the SMU biz interview, I think the interview is retarded lol, it's just random ppl shoot random stuff that's out of point, and the prof was like oic oic oic LOL

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the joint acceptance website only available for jc students? Poly students only can wait for email/ admission website to see if they got in?

Yup.. for my bro is through email confirmation to check his application outcome through the admission website for poly students which he received this evening.

bluephat

Reaction score
BTW anyone went for the SMU biz interview, I think the interview is retarded lol, it's just random ppl shoot random stuff that's out of point, and the prof was like oic oic oic LOL

Hahah.

Everyone's dressed in at least a long sleeved shirt for Biz, I presume?

I'm still trying to figure an appropriate attire for smart casual :s22:

Outgrew my long sleeved shirts, but I think Polo T+Long pants might be considered under dressed. Lol

maicowpeh

Reaction score
Hahah.

Outgrew my long sleeved shirts, but I think Polo T+Long pants might be considered under dressed. Lol

I think almost everyone there wore office wear

aakg94

Reaction score
Saw 1 that wore t-shirt, jeans, sneakers for NTU acc interview... no joke, soo much WIN!

Qosmix

Reaction score
Hahah.

Formal shirt might be better. Have you already received the email though?

chickasaurus

Reaction score
Anyone who has gone for SMU interviews can advise on the dress code?

Was verbally told to come in smart casual or formal wear; would polo T + long pants count as smart casual?

Don't wanna go too underdressed or overdressed lol.

Try to wear long sleeve + long pants :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.