NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonMooWK

Reaction score
Anyone who has gone for SMU interviews can advise on the dress code?

Was verbally told to come in smart casual or formal wear; would polo T + long pants count as smart casual?

Don't wanna go too underdressed or overdressed lol.

Casual wear is never polo T and long pants, bro. Just go and get one formal business attire. But tie is not necessary.

Darkzi0n

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahah.

Everyone's dressed in at least a long sleeved shirt for Biz, I presume?

I'm still trying to figure an appropriate attire for smart casual :s22:

Outgrew my long sleeved shirts, but I think Polo T+Long pants might be considered under dressed. Lol

smart casual means typical office wear. collared shirt + pants, no need tie.

Likeame

Reaction score
Woah, congratz to her!! my application has been processing for days.... hope i can make it in too :(

Likeame

Reaction score
can i just check with you, is pharmacy her first choice or which choice? and when did she get the offer?

blaze_im

Reaction score
have a few qns need to clarify.
1. Regarding the seminar style teaching in SMU, is it all lessons are conducted in that manner, or will there be lectures and tutorials?
2. In nus and ntu, are there just lectures and tutorials or there is also seminar style where it is interactive?

TAYTAYTAY

Reaction score
Yay! Got the call for SMU biz interview le! Anyone same as me? Poly applicant here.

Any tips? ☺

aaa123

Reaction score
can i just check with you, is pharmacy her first choice or which choice? and when did she get the offer?

First choice. She checked the joint acceptance portal last night and saw nis pharmacy. She received sms from nus this morn too.

eunixe

Reaction score
Nope, my gpa was 3.72 but the IGP score was 3.76 if i'm not wrong haha
Hope you get a call soon too!!

Oh, no wonder they will ring you up! Hahaha, what major are you intending to go for then? And yeahh, I hope I can get a call from them soon! :/

jimmeng3395

Reaction score
I applied during mid dec for SMU IS. Received an email from them for interview on mid jan. Went interview on following week and was accepted 1 week later

May I know what questions they asked during the interview and what's the procedures liked? I heard there's programming test too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.