NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viko07

Reaction score
Anyone received NTU EEE offer alrdy?

Two of yellowmuffin's(one of my forum friend) friends got it alr,their gpa is 3.56 n 3.61.My gpa is 3.57 but applied as mature applicant n my O-Level is 26 (l1R5),I have yet to receive e offer...are u a poly grad,if yes whats yer gpa....

CHICGEEK

Reaction score
Hi guys, I will be going for an admission test and in interview to read English in NTU next week!

Can anyone let me know what the test will be about and how the interview is gonna be like? :)

Refresh99

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys I received offer from ntu chemistry. Anybody know if the job prospect is good in singapore with a chemistry degree?

firebite1

Reaction score
Two of yellowmuffin's(one of my forum friend) friends got it alr,their gpa is 3.56 n 3.61.My gpa is 3.57 but applied as mature applicant n my O-Level is 26 (l1R5),I have yet to receive e offer...are u a poly grad,if yes whats yer gpa....

Yes, 3.44. Have u gotten any news?

isrida96

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Just a question. In the event where we are accepted into a course in School A, but was rejected from a course offered by School B and we want to go to school B, can we accept the course offered by A and then withdraw from A if the appeal to school B is successful.

taghueur

Reaction score
NTU LMS

Anyone who has gone for the NTU LMS interview and gotten an offer from them alr? Thank you!

iSeezAll

Reaction score
got offered for a place in Com. science in NTU, but didn't applied for scholarship during application. Anyone knows if it's possible for me to apply for scholarship again? If so, when or where?

Thanks!

caoreturns

Reaction score
got offered for a place in Com. science in NTU, but didn't applied for scholarship during application. Anyone knows if it's possible for me to apply for scholarship again? If so, when or where?

Thanks!

In the same boat as you.. I dropped them an email and they said i can apply next year if i reserved a place at NTU. During poly application window and using the same application number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.