NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

vital1996

Reaction score
Smu interview.

Hi im a JC kid and got 75 rp. I went for the SMU business english test and interview today. Anyone knows how long it will take to get a reply from SMU admissions? :)

jinglejingle

Reaction score
Hi im a JC kid and got 75 rp. I went for the SMU business english test and interview today. Anyone knows how long it will take to get a reply from SMU admissions? :)

From what I heard, if u did well for the interview, they will most likely to contact u within 2 weeks.

vital1996

Reaction score
Hi! Im a JC kid with 75 rp. I went for SMU business english test and interview today. Anyone knows how long it will take to release the result? Currently NUS offered me Engineering. Still waiting for NTU to reply (Business first choice).

hisdearqueen

Reaction score
Hi guys, I will be going for an admission test and in interview to read English in NTU next week!

Can anyone let me know what the test will be about and how the interview is gonna be like? :)

Hello! :) I took the test last year. Umm the written test has two parts, I think you only have to answer one. Choose either:

1) Write about your favourite writing/book or something like that?
2) Analyse one of two poems. One of the poems was cumming's I Carry Your Heart With Me.

After the written test, a Prof will interview you. Because I wrote about my favourite book we had a discussion about that and she later asked me more about my personal hobbies etc.

Hope this helps!

Gowhek12

Reaction score

Not sure for business but for social science my friends and I got a reply the day after the interview :) smu is pretty fast!

stressedout95

Reaction score
anyone got offered NTU engineering courses yet??

I know of quite alot of poly students getting it already but I'm a JC kid so....anyone?

Gowhek12

Reaction score
I needa go for FOS da interview as well. Do you have any idea how the interview will be like?

My bf went last year for the same course interview and he said basically it's just for the professors to get to know you as a person and how passionate you are about the major you applied for. They will mostly ask you about your hobbies, if you are working currently, why you are interested in the major. General things along that line. Just don't appear to be overly nervous hahahah and be confident!

schoolboyz

Reaction score
I haven't received it yet... I am really worried considering there are people who have already been offered the ME. Are you a Jc student as well?

JC kid here. I already received an offer from NUS real estate which is my 1st choice 2 wks ago. Will still accept Real Estate even if I'm offered a course from NTU eventually. Juz wanna see whether I will be offered for MSE of NTU which the cut off was around 68. Fyi my rp is ard ~74 shld be gd enough to meet the cut right?

hautemonde

Reaction score
My bf went last year for the same course interview and he said basically it's just for the professors to get to know you as a person and how passionate you are about the major you applied for. They will mostly ask you about your hobbies, if you are working currently, why you are interested in the major. General things along that line. Just don't appear to be overly nervous hahahah and be confident!

Cool! Sounds like a fun interview :D what did your bf wear during the interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.