NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindaxxx

Reaction score
Any one is still waiting for nus fass? My application has been processing for more than 2 weeks....
and its going to be May soon:(

blaze_im

Reaction score
Hi there! I am also not sure which uni to choose, more inclined towards nus or smu. Any advice? Thanks :) I also need to decide soon before entering army haha

Haha same here! I'm also thinking whether to choose nus or smu... A lot of ppl say different thing so I'm also confused which to choose. Smu really prepare its students for work-ready, and career prospect wise also good. And heard that Smu well known for its business course too. Nus also equally good, strong alumni based, and maybe you can check out this: it shows more details of NUS business by a senior:

http://forum.brightsparks.com.sg/showthread.php?t=5140
Though it's a post in 2011, but still quite relevant!

Haha am also enlisting soon so need to make a decision before enter army...
See if anyone else got any advice too! So you deciding which? :)

Last edited:

anglewing

Reaction score
Any one is still waiting for nus fass? My application has been processing for more than 2 weeks....
and its going to be May soon:(

Only 2 weeks? My NUS application for FASS has been 'processing' since 2 days after I submitted it, and that was like 1st feb. :s22:

bluephat

Reaction score
Ohoo:eek: On the same day?? depends on which u favour better ;) U still have approximately one week to think before deciding which to go.

Yeah, same day :(

Btw, sent you a PM too. Noticed that our choices are about the same...wanted to ask for your opinion on some stuff

Qosmix

Reaction score
So does this mean that when the tea parties are done we are probably rejected from the courses ?

chickasaurus

Reaction score
Haha same here! I'm also thinking whether to choose nus or smu... A lot of ppl say different thing so I'm also confused which to choose. Smu really prepare its students for work-ready, and career prospect wise also good. And heard that Smu well known for its business course too. Nus also equally good, strong alumni based, and maybe you can check out this: it shows more details of NUS business by a senior:

Haha am also enlisting soon so need to make a decision before enter army...
See if anyone else got any advice too! So you deciding which? :)

Hey the thread provides me with greater insight into nus biz sch! Thanks :) Personally i am really more inclined towards smu teaching style and yea they really prepare students well. But nus seems good too so it's really hard to choose haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.