NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeelynne

Reaction score
Congrats! I didn't know FASS had an interview. I'm a foreign student and will I be called for an interview as well? what is it about?

Thank you! The interview that i got called up for was for the discretionary admissions which is based on our individual achievements such as national competitions that we had competed in or relevant work experience or volunteer experience etc. Not sure abt other faculty's interviews though.

zeelynne

Reaction score
You replied the phone call? They still email you? Will they email me if i dont answer the phome call?

Yup I managed to pick up the phone call. If I'm not wrong those who didn't pick up will still receive an email informing them of the interview info, date etc

moocatmoo

Reaction score
I went to the SMU Acc interview on 30th april and still havent got a reply. I dont think i did really well nor really badly for the interview. Right now, its already close to mid may and i am really anxious): I just feel really sad all the time and hope to know whether i am even considered...
I went for interview in Feb for SMU! I don't really think I did well too..

Don't worry, you're not alone :)

moocatmoo

Reaction score
Application changed.

My SMU and NUS application status changed from "processing" to "processed"

Anyone knows how long will I get the final outcome after the status changed? :s11:

Qosmix

Reaction score
Application changed.

Anyone knows how long will I get the final outcome after the status changed? :s11:

Hey what do you mean processed?

Mine says "Your application is currently being processed. We will inform you of the outcome of your application in due course."

Is this the same as what u see?

moocatmoo

Reaction score
Hey what do you mean processed?

Mine says "Your application is currently being processed. We will inform you of the outcome of your application in due course."

Is this the same as what u see?
Sorry about the unclear message...

It says..

SMU: "Your application is currently being processed. We will inform you of the outcome of your application in due course."

NUS: "Application Status: Your Application Has Been Processed."

So it's means that its done and I will get the outcome soon? But any idea when?

Dj_papa

Reaction score

It says..

SMU: "Your application is currently being processed. We will inform you of the outcome of your application in due course."

how would he know hahhahahah? actually no point enquiring over here.non of are are from the admin offfice

vonnorth

Reaction score
Does anyone know if NUS will update status if i got rejected from NUS? (On tjeir online facility thingy)

for e.g., we regret to inform u blabla

thanks ;)

Dj_papa

Reaction score
Does anyone know if NUS will update status if i got rejected from NUS? (On tjeir online facility thingy)

for e.g., we regret to inform u blabla

thanks ;)

yup.all uni will do that.basic courtesy. afterall we did pay for the fees

yellowmuffins

Reaction score
Application changed.

For NUS, mine revealed the outcome about 3-4 hours after it changed to processed. Hope this helps :)

lindaxxx

Reaction score
When will nus sent out the rejection online?or they will wait until end of may before they mass update those who got rejected?

Shanetoh

Reaction score
Hi, I'm going for NTU Accountancy interview on 14May. Hope it will be good yeah. Have you want? Can share experience/questions ?

Hi do u mind telling me when did Ntu accountancy inform u to go down for interview? Im still waiting..

anglewing

Reaction score

It says..

Your NUS offer should be out tonight on the Joint Acceptance Portal. Tomorrow morning, you will also get an sms saying that your NUS application status has been updated on the NUS site itself. The Joint Acceptance Portal is updated faster.

Btw, if you don't know about the portal, go here: https://jointacceptance.edu.sg/pls/webexe/joint_accept.login

Then just key in your nus application number, IC and DOB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.