NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

lady_sif

Reaction score
There's tea reception means no more applicants can get into EEE? May I ask you how did you do for your A levels? (you can PM me..) I exceed cutoff by a lot but they didnt call me yet..

I didn't do exceedingly well. I think I just managed to scrape through. Quite surprised that I got accepted. EEE was my 2nd choice after Comp Science. Maybe that's the reason why I got it. But I've yet to decide whether to accept the offer. I believe there's still a chance for anyone to get in as long as they haven't receive the rejection letter. Even so can always appeal. Don't be disheartened though. As long as your grades don't vary very much from last years grade percentile, you stand a good chance of getting in cause EEE is a large faculty and so there are more seats available.

vonnorth

Reaction score
I didn't do exceedingly well. I think I just managed to scrape through. Quite surprised that I got accepted. EEE was my 2nd choice after Comp Science. Maybe that's the reason why I got it. But I've yet to decide whether to accept the offer. I believe there's still a chance for anyone to get in as long as they haven't receive the rejection letter. Even so can always appeal. Don't be disheartened though. As long as your grades don't vary very much from last years grade percentile, you stand a good chance of getting in cause EEE is a large faculty and so there are more seats available.

Thanks for the encouragement!! But will NTU send a rejection letter if I dont make it through? Is that a known fact?

And may you PM me your rank point if you really dont mind :( just for my reference..

THanks!!

lady_sif

Reaction score
Thanks for the encouragement!! But will NTU send a rejection letter if I dont make it through? Is that a known fact?

And may you PM me your rank point if you really dont mind :( just for my reference..

NTU stopped sending out letter. So you'll have to check your email.

My rank point is 67.

Last edited:

vonnorth

Reaction score
NTU stopped sending out letter. So you'll have to check your email.

My rank point is 67.

I see! but will they email those who didnt get in? My rank point is around 76 but havent heard from them.. Maybe because I didnt put EEE as my first choice..

Last edited:

Havok_ex

Reaction score
There's tea reception means no more applicants can get into EEE? May I ask you how did you do for your A levels? (you can PM me..) I exceed cutoff by a lot but they didnt call me yet..

The applications are still going on. Almost all courses are already having or will soon have tea sessions even when the admissions are far from over. I got into EEE two years ago and I only got accepted in mid-June. The first acceptance window is all the way until 2nd June. The second acceptance window is until 21st June. So dont worry.

vonnorth

Reaction score
The applications are still going on. Almost all courses are already having or will soon have tea sessions even when the admissions are far from over. I got into EEE two years ago and I only got accepted in mid-June. The first acceptance window is all the way until 2nd June. The second acceptance window is until 21st June. So dont worry.

Thanks for the information! But after 2nd june, the admission is thru appeal right? Am i wrong? :o and may I know if you are from jc or poly? THANKS A LOT!!

ffvcl0

Reaction score
You sure that it changed today? I thot they dont work on weekends? :o

And maybe u checked the one for mobile? there are two online facility thingy and the mobile one always shows 'received'.

Sorry if you checked the normal online facility

I used the online facility thing on my computer and it showed ''received'' and i just used my ipad and it said ''processing'' haha :s11:

keepfaith

Reaction score
Haven't received any reply from NUS. Still at the processing stage. Is there anyone who got rejected by NUS already?

Havok_ex

Reaction score
Thanks for the information! But after 2nd june, the admission is thru appeal right? Am i wrong? :o and may I know if you are from jc or poly? THANKS A LOT!!

I was from JC. No, that's wrong. For my case, I was admitted without appeal. But by the time my acceptance came, the appeals were already open. So I actually thought I was already rejected.

UnKn0wNaL13n

Reaction score
I applied for both NTU and NUS.

NUS still stuck on application is processing.

For NTU is there anyway to actually check the status? :s11:

vonnorth

Reaction score
I was from JC. No, that's wrong. For my case, I was admitted without appeal. But by the time my acceptance came, the appeals were already open. So I actually thought I was already rejected.

that sounds great! Here comes my last question, was EEE ur first choice? If not, what choice was it? And why didnt you appeal? Thanks for ur time!!

bloom130

Reaction score
NTU CEE Tea Reception

Hey :) was wondering if anyone is going for the CEE Tea reception. I don't know anyone from CEE haha. Also, how useful is it to go to a tea reception?

bloom130

Reaction score
I applied for both NTU and NUS.

NUS still stuck on application is processing.

For NTU is there anyway to actually check the status? :s11:
You would get an email telling you that you have an offer from NTU but remember to check your junk mail too. Then you would have to log into your application to read the letter of acceptance.

Havok_ex

Reaction score
that sounds great! Here comes my last question, was EEE ur first choice? If not, what choice was it? And why didnt you appeal? Thanks for ur time!!

Yup. EEE was my first choice. I didnt appeal because my application outcome was not out yet, even after the appeals were open. I wanted to wait for a confirmed rejection before appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.