NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

alianagrande

Reaction score
i see..my fren called to ntu and ntu told her that just appeal to wat she like.. i guess should just try since after 2nd june, there will be empty spaces in ntu.. i still waiting for my reply from ntu now but i think most likely will rejection letter :( i already appealed..T_T i appealed to cs...a popular course..sigh...

CS was my first choice lol, am thinking if i should appeal for that or information engg... mind me asking your score? you can pm me if you're more comfortable with that. :)

nightzsky

Reaction score
CS was my first choice lol, am thinking if i should appeal for that or information engg... mind me asking your score? you can pm me if you're more comfortable with that. :)

my rp is 78.75..but i am a foreigner..:( i would say that better to appeal for information eng, cause cs really very popular..it's difficult to get in..i think u might stand a better chance to get in information eng due to cs competitiveness...but u can always try ur luck! all the best for ur appeal! :)

Last edited:

alianagrande

Reaction score
my rp is 78.75..but i am a foreigner..:( i would say that better to appeal for information eng, cause cs really very popular..it's difficult to get in..i think u might stand a better chance to get in information eng due to cs competitiveness...but u can always try ur luck! all the best for ur appeal! :)

also a foreigner here! but my rp is like on the dot, so if people like you apply to CS, i confirm cannot la... all the best to you! :o

Clem536

Reaction score
Hi all, I was given smu information management but gonna give up place as I will accepting ntu cs. I got another friend will be giving up ntu econs for smu double degree.

Good luck to those appealing.

lalaland1527

Reaction score
Nope. only the short essay.

Hi, I just called up NTU yesterday and NTU told me that i have to submit a 250 essay. For additional documents, i can submit any amount i want. I just have to send all of them through mail to NTU. I forgot to ask the address to mail to though, but i guess it is either the admissions office itself or the school you are applying to.

nightzsky

Reaction score
Hi, I just called up NTU yesterday and NTU told me that i have to submit a 250 essay. For additional documents, i can submit any amount i want. I just have to send all of them through mail to NTU. I forgot to ask the address to mail to though, but i guess it is either the admissions office itself or the school you are applying to.

do u mean can include recommendation letter too? for o level and a level result we dun nid to send them right cause they have it with them right?

witchboyz

Reaction score
Hey, would like to seek opinion if I should accept nus fass (econs) or ntu acc? Which is better for finance sector?

alianagrande

Reaction score
so after doing some reading, am deciding to appeal for information engg in ntu. haven't heard anything from smu yet. applied for information systems there. i called them today and they said i am still processing.... i actually hope to get in to SMU now.

bentotheright

Reaction score

Hi, thanks for the information ! So i assume the NTU admissions' office's address is this?? base on the website >> 50 Nanyang Ave, 639798

and i am appealing for sports science management, but i am unable to find the address of the faculty itself. anyone knows ??

kkssin

Reaction score
Hi, can i ask if u have went for any acct interview before they offer you the placing today? If have when isit :) and gpa please!!
Went to interview during March @@ which I thought will not have! Gpa 3.87 o lvl 13 good luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.