NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

cincaifish

Reaction score
For people who are planning their appeals now, think carefully before submitting. Please choose a course that you didn't apply to previously, and one that you will definitely be able to enter. Don't waste your appeal like I did last year.

slayerfin

Reaction score
For people who are planning their appeals now, think carefully before submitting. Please choose a course that you didn't apply to previously, and one that you will definitely be able to enter. Don't waste your appeal like I did last year.

so what are you doing now

wisdomthoughts

Reaction score
hi, if my gpa is 3.55, and I appealed sociology (3.47) which was my fourth choice, is it ok?

Last edited:

Dj_papa

Reaction score
is it overdo to send a thank you email to the school for granting you a interview slot? (my result is a little off par from the 10 percentile and yet they call me up for interview)

andrewlee916

Reaction score
Got offered for nus com engineering midnight didn't get in com science

Hi I am curious, what do you mean, did you only receive the offer during the middle of the night? or did you check the portal only during late and night and realized you got offered? My application is still process as I went down for the DA interview for BBA yesterday, is it possible that they send me the acceptance letter late at night? thanks

IWantFriends

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What are the chances of having a success appeal to nbs with a cgpa of 3.738? Do you think it's okay to include in the 250-word essay the fact that I have an online business with >10k followers? Then i could mail to the school some supporting documents like my website, screenshots and stuff..? To show my interest in taking up business etc. i took business in poly too

Not sure what kind of major you're looking at, but NTU business isn't exactly catered for people aspiring to be entrepreneurs. It's for people who want to go on to work in MNCs and the likes.
There's a minor in entrepreneurship that you can take though (available to all NTU students)

bennybunny

Reaction score
is it overdo to send a thank you email to the school for granting you a interview slot? (my result is a little off par from the 10 percentile and yet they call me up for interview)

yeap, totally overdo. i would however advise you to email the professors who interviewed you THE VERY SAME DAY after the interview (the faster the better).

during my interview, i was asked a really tough question (industry related) by one of the professors and my response was just crap. i however sent a personal email to the interviewers a few hours later with a more refined answer to that same question, as well as a short thank you statement. one of them did respond to me the next morning, highlighting that he was impressed with my initiative. so u know what to do la hor?

btw which faculty's interview are u gonna be attending?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.