NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

chocolatte41

Reaction score
Try to go at least one. If not your life will be miserable if you are those quiet type. Make more friends. Widen up your social circle. It will be a tough ride when you start the race.

Yup so I'm trying to decide which one to go for. Tentatively signed up for Insinyur but what if I'm not chosen? Then no camp to go for.... but if I sign up for both, if somehow chosen for both, then even if I pull out I won't be able to get refund for the camp fee. :(

mypillowtalks

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I didnt went for any orientation for eee, so dont worry if cannot make it for orientation. Best to go makr friends

Most important make friends during tutorial class.

I recommend to go for the maths n physics prep course for eee if fresh from ns. Physics may cause some culture shock to some:s13:

Start recapping ur maths n physics n electronics(if from poly).

Maths if direct year 2 can read up on Differentiation and integration. Ordinary differential equations. Partial differentiation. Multiple
integrals. Infinite sequences and series. Vectors.

Physics if direct year 2 can go learn 2d kinematics, bouyancy, friction, vectors, Vectors. Kinematics. Forces and torques. Newton’s laws of motion. Impulse and momentum. Work and energy. Thermal physics. Electric field. Magnetic field. Motion of charged particles and applications. Circuits.

Digital electronics-- logic gates, boolean algebra, state machines, decoder encoders, multiplexer, latch, flip flops, etc.

circuit analysis-- Laplace transform, 3 phase single phase star delta, norton thevenin, 2 port networks. Kvl kcl

Last edited:

xxWynter

Reaction score
Should I write in to faculty head/ admission staff to appeal again after my online appeal fails?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.