NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas92

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3.82... shld had studided in 1st sem :(

The IGP is 3.79. You are borderline and I think you already know it too.

So you got chance, but really need luck and the applicants next year.

Your L1R4 got less than 15 points right? If yes then I think you got 50% chance.

wawasdoll

Reaction score
with your GPA, quite hard. Better think of a backup plan

But is there anything else I can do now till application period to strengthen my application?
Cause basically I can't do anything to pull that GPA up right now. Although I wanted to do that so badly. ):

Weaboo

Honorary Member
Reaction score
The IGP is 3.79. You are borderline and I think you already know it too.

So you got chance, but really need luck and the applicants next year.

Your L1R4 got less than 15 points right? If yes then I think you got 50% chance.

Bro I give up on ntu liao. My camp near ntu if I travel another 3 years with the same route I think I will go bonkers :(

dsjw123

Reaction score
Hi all,

Currently in my year 3 of Diploma in Business at TP.
Aiming to get into SMU Biz / NTU biz

4 Sem GPA: 3.77
O levels : (13pts if I'm not wrong, -1 becomes 12 points)
English A2
EMaths B3

What do you guys think of my chances?

Nicholas92

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Currently in my year 3 of Diploma in Business at TP.
Aiming to get into SMU Biz / NTU biz

4 Sem GPA: 3.77
O levels : (13pts if I'm not wrong, -1 becomes 12 points)
English A2
EMaths B3

What do you guys think of my chances?

Got chance if you do well in last 2 semesters. Universities do not look at your secondary school CCA. There is no more deduction bonus.

HappyDino

Reaction score
Timetable

Hello guys,

Can freshmen change their time-table schedule during first semester for NTU? Understand that we are pre-allocated and are encouraged to remain in the allocated class, but in the event that we would like to change time-table, would it be allowed?

Havok_ex

Reaction score
Hello guys,

Can freshmen change their time-table schedule during first semester for NTU? Understand that we are pre-allocated and are encouraged to remain in the allocated class, but in the event that we would like to change time-table, would it be allowed?

Yes you can. Just wait for add/drop period and change what you want to on STARS.

HappyDino

Reaction score
Yes you can. Just wait for add/drop period and change what you want to on STARS.
Hey Havox_ex,

Thanks for your reply!! May I ask if we can change timetable for all types of modules (CORE, GER, PE) during first sem? Or core subjects are pre-allocated and can't be changed?

Thanks in advance!

AhPORK

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Yup, still possible.
Hey Havox_ex,

Thanks for your reply!! May I ask if we can change timetable for all types of modules (CORE, GER, PE) during first sem? Or core subjects are pre-allocated and can't be changed?

Thanks in advance!
Should be possible bah but why would you want to drop your core?

Sent from my potato using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.