NUH Private Patient Maternity Cost

ic3dmil0

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

May I know does anyone know how much is the cost for private patient (no polyclinic referral) maternity cost for delivery, particularly A1 ward? Does senior consultant and associate consultant charge differently for delivery package? and also the paediatric cost. Urgent. Thank you so much!

䏣炆玧示老太

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

May I know does anyone know how much is the cost for private patient (no polyclinic referral) maternity cost for delivery, particularly A1 ward? Does senior consultant and associate consultant charge differently for delivery package? and also the paediatric cost. Urgent. Thank you so much!
KKWCH A1 quoted me 2 days stay package around $6k after Medisave payment have to pay cash around $3k+
I think most gov hosp have similar A1 price

ic3dmil0

Reaction score
KKWCH A1 quoted me 2 days stay package around $6k after Medisave payment have to pay cash around $3k+
I think most gov hosp have similar A1 price
I see. Is it vaginal delivery with no epidural/forceps , etc? Does this include the baby bill? How much is baby bill?

䏣炆玧示老太

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see. Is it vaginal delivery with no epidural/forceps , etc? Does this include the baby bill? How much is baby bill?
yes normal vaginal delivery without epidural
i think is the whole bill together cos baby didn't stay in neonatal ICU. The nursery daily procedure fee will be lumped into the mother bill i think. just wait for the final bill

ic3dmil0

Reaction score
I see. Do you mean you are waiting for a final bill apart from the 6k+plus that you have received?

䏣炆玧示老太

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see. Do you mean you are waiting for a final bill apart from the 6k+plus that you have received?
No
I mean the estimated bill shown to us is $6k
We paid deposit almost $3k
Already received CPFMA deduction notice
Will wait for final bill
We stayed 1 whole day only so the final bill should be less around $4-5k

PsyClick

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

https://www.kkh.com.sg/patient-care/Pages/Estimated-Bill-Calculator-Form-Delivery.aspx
As private I think you can choose the doctor.

any other complications not included in estimator, you can expect no subsidies too

䏣炆玧示老太

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No
I mean the estimated bill shown to us is $6k
We paid deposit almost $3k
Already received CPFMA deduction notice
Will wait for final bill
We stayed 1 whole day only so the final bill should be less around $4-5k
baby final bill $1063.84 medisave paid $550 the rest by cash
We stayed 1 whole day only but the final bill still charged us as 2 days package fee $4400+ so writing in to ask to clarify

dgeralds

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
baby final bill $1063.84 medisave paid $550 the rest by cash
We stayed 1 whole day only but the final bill still charged us as 2 days package fee $4400+ so writing in to ask to clarify
usually after 11 am check out is considered 1 day. Check in before 11 am is considered 1 day too. For example, say if you check in 10 am and check out next day at 12 noon, then it will be considered 2 days.

䏣炆玧示老太

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
usually after 11 am check out is considered 1 day. Check in before 11 am is considered 1 day too. For example, say if you check in 10 am and check out next day at 12 noon, then it will be considered 2 days.
they said 5pm count as half day,next day 1pm check out count as 1 day
anyway write to them see what they say
A class still cheap lar,but not very satisfied with them this time,seems like manpower shortage leh

ic3dmil0

Reaction score
May I know does anyone have info about the antenatal consultation packages price in KK?

Thank you

䏣炆玧示老太

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How much is each visit? Ultrasound cost, and those heartbeat testing and contraction testing fee cost? Any doctors to recommend? Thank you.
Ultrasound done by O&G dr himself so included in consult fee $120+-
Simple tests $10
So each visit about $130
Actually the detailed scans and all the visits add up only about $2k
We did a HARMONY test outside $600 in special channel so cheaper than KKWCH $880

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.