NUS Graduate Diploma in Systems Analysis

vijay0690

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I completed my aptitude test on 27th April and still waiting for the results. May I know how long it will take to get the results ?

vijay0690

Reaction score
I did the aptitude test on 5/4/22 and now going to take the interview on 11/5/22.
Have you completed your interview yesterday ? Can you share your experience and How long it's gonna take for the outcome for the yesterday's interview ?

kzhein

Reaction score
Have you completed your interview yesterday ? Can you share your experience and How long it's gonna take for the outcome for the yesterday's interview ?
I took my interview today. It took about 20 - 30 minutes.
- ask you about your career and why you want to leave your industry.
- ask whether you're financially sufficient or not.
- brief you that this course will be intense.
- ask about your programming knowledge and the projects you have done so far.

Poonam650

Reaction score
Hello everyone
I did my aptitude test on 5/4/22 but still I didn't get any further conformation for interview. Anybody is here in same boat.. And i m an international student

kzhein

Reaction score
Hello everyone
I did my aptitude test on 5/4/22 but still I didn't get any further conformation for interview. Anybody is here in same boat.. And i m an international student
I'm also an international student. I did mine on 12/4/22 and the reply for interview came within a week.
As far as I know, now is already an interview period.

Poonam650

Reaction score
I'm also an international student. I did mine on 12/4/22 and the reply for interview came within a week.
As far as I know, now is already an interview period.
Congratulations👏
My test was went good.. I m excepting call from them. But let's see I crossed my fingers✌ what about your applications status it has changed? Bcoz mine hasn't changed yet..

vijay0690

Reaction score
I feel I did my test well. But so far no updates and the application status not changed in the portal.

Enfeeble

Reaction score
I received my offer today. Here's my timeline for anyone still waiting.

P.s I'm a local.

Application submitted: 6 May
Aptitude test: 19 May
Interview: 23 May
Offer: 13 June

ProtoNamespace

Reaction score
Hello, is anyone in the GdipSA telegram group? I need an invite; I am @Applincel on telegram

Otherwise I'll be creating a group for 2022 admissions, leave your tg handle below to be added :)

Last edited:

Targaryen87

Reaction score
Hello, is anyone in the GdipSA telegram group? I need an invite; I am @Applincel on telegram

Otherwise I'll be creating a group for 2022 admissions, leave your tg handle below to be added :)
Hi. Have you received the admin details (actual start date, course payment etc) for this coming intake? I have accepted the admission offer but have not heard back from them since then.

Last edited:

kzhein

Reaction score
International students, have you all got the ICA appointment to finalize for student pass?
I can only get the appointment mid September. July and August are all fully booked.
Does anyone have same problem with me?

kwinsg

Reaction score
International students, have you all got the ICA appointment to finalize for student pass?
I can only get the appointment mid September. July and August are all fully booked.
Does anyone have same problem with me?
@kzhein are y from ygn?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.