NUS-ISS MTech Enterprise Business Analytics (EBAC)

chua0332

Reaction score
ah congratulations!...anxiously waiting for mine now. Just had my interview on last week of April.

n1ef5ng

Reaction score
Guys. I am interested in this course for part time 19 intake. Can I ask if is needed to take gre test or nus entrance test?

silentears

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anybody from a business undergraduate background?

mind sharing if can cope with the maths/ stats involved?

i can pm you if you ain't able to share publicly. thanks

chua0332

Reaction score
the math is so so only..barely any deserving treatment. for example, the most basic linear regression..no talk about stochastic gradient descent or OLS..its largely application based which I am not very sure is your cup of tea. The main thing that is pissing me off here is that there are tons of free riders...who does nothing for project works

guncon

Reaction score
Must the project be done as a team? Can student do it solo? (Pls PM if you prefer to share offline)

nicene

Reaction score
Hi! Is there a July intake for MTech Enterprise Business Analytics part-time programme?

Emeraldstarz

Reaction score
Anyone got called for interview yet?

Anyone for the Jan 2020 batch got called for interview yet? I'm still waiting...

Mind sharing when Nus contacted you for the interview, and when you took the test?

How would you rate the entrance test in terms of difficulty, in your personal opinion?

xKurosogi

Reaction score
Hi there,

I applied MTECH Ebac Jan 2020 part time as well. Still waiting for the outcome.
I had entrance exam on 4th of july and interview on sept 30.

The interviewer asked on work experience, reason to further study, how you can cope with the loads. I think it’s quite general.

As for the exam, A level standard maths. it’s a little hard, mainly because I didn’t review my old notes before going for the exam. Actually, i didn't have enough time to finish the questions..

Wish you all the best.

Anyone for the Jan 2020 batch got called for interview yet? I'm still waiting...

Mind sharing when Nus contacted you for the interview, and when you took the test?

How would you rate the entrance test in terms of difficulty, in your personal opinion?

Last edited:

Emeraldstarz

Reaction score
Hi there,

I applied MTECH Ebac Jan 2020 part time as well. Still waiting for the outcome.
I had entrance exam on 4th of july and interview on sept 30.

The interviewer asked on work experience, reason to further study, how you can cope with the loads. I think it’s quite general.

As for the exam, A level standard maths. it’s a little hard, mainly because I didn’t review my old notes before going for the exam. Actually, i didn't have enough time to finish the questions..

Wish you all the best.

Thanks man.
I went for the test on 25 Sep. I didn't have enough time to finish either. :/
No news since. Waiting to see if they'll ask for interview.

They extended the deadline for applications from 15 Sep + 1 wk. My guess is the interview process is still ongoing.

Hope to hear your good news. All the best too!

Enerxys

Reaction score

Went for the test on September 25th and the interview on October 11th.

As for the entrance test, I remember some questions I wouldn't have been able to answer had I not been exposed to stats in undergrad (like 2? it was just really stats related). It was also unexpectedly harder than I thought, as the sample test they give doesn't really show all of the types of questions they can ask.
It's hard to prepare for a tightly timed test without enough practice questions (other than the last section on logical deduction...there are many question examples online).

n1ef5ng

Reaction score
I received the offer minutes ago. Just wanna share here so that u all can start checking ur email

silentears

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those who got into EBAC, can share your profile e.g. degree/ working exp?

i guess i am rejected as the email is vaguely drafted.

I applied for the PT program, biz background.

Last edited:

shiyuan

Reaction score
got the offer for this PT2020
went for the entrance test on 7th Oct
interview @ 24th Oct

managed to completed all questions for entrance test.
NUS Btech graduate with manufacturing/services experience.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.