Oct / Late Nov Melbourne Weather

rotting@desk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
planning a trip to Melbourne for next year with my wife n kid (by then shld be around 18 mths old)

was initially planning for late Nov to Early Dec to go but heard from wife's colleagues that it will be very hot during that period and they recommended Oct but online searches seems that Oct is the rainy season.

we r hoping to go for the period of cool weather around those early / mid 20 °C type of weather.
Our main activities would be very city based, just shopping, look-see around, cafe chilling n maybe those aquarium or museum for kids stuff.

TIA!!

Awesom Andy

Reaction score
Let's look at the current forecasts... Tomorrow will have a max of 23'c, but before you celebrate, the max for Friday is 14'c, while the max for next Tuesday is 30'c. It's all down to luck, really.

AL22DA

Reaction score
I think overall Early Nov/Mid Nov is a good time to go, if I don't remember wrongly their summer is around Dec-Jan

I am heading there tomorrow :s12:

rotting@desk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think overall Early Nov/Mid Nov is a good time to go, if I don't remember wrongly their summer is around Dec-Jan

I am heading there tomorrow :s12:

thank you so much.
guess i will pretty much stick to my original late Nov plans

Have a wonderful trip!!

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Late oct/nov still your best bet, you can get cool/hot days.. depending on your weather preference

Sauron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
planning a trip to Melbourne for next year with my wife n kid (by then shld be around 18 mths old)

was initially planning for late Nov to Early Dec to go but heard from wife's colleagues that it will be very hot during that period and they recommended Oct but online searches seems that Oct is the rainy season.

we r hoping to go for the period of cool weather around those early / mid 20 °C type of weather.
Our main activities would be very city based, just shopping, look-see around, cafe chilling n maybe those aquarium or museum for kids stuff.

TIA!!

I went in mid to late Nov many years back.
weather in the city was very comfortable and gets a bit cold sometimes. The weather can be unpredictable there.

Areas near the sea eg Great Ocean Road and Philip Island will be coldddd...

rotting@desk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Late oct/nov still your best bet, you can get cool/hot days.. depending on your weather preference

cool is always the best for Singaporeans..LOL

I went in mid to late Nov many years back.
weather in the city was very comfortable and gets a bit cold sometimes. The weather can be unpredictable there.

Areas near the sea eg Great Ocean Road and Philip Island will be coldddd...

thank you.
we will be hiding in the city most of the time. not so adventurous to try driving around yet :D

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cool is always the best for Singaporeans..LOL

thank you.
we will be hiding in the city most of the time. not so adventurous to try driving around yet :D

You can join the day tours if you don't intend to drive.. plenty around.. and if you like cooler weather, come in early Oct

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.