Offer for TRA and HSR tickets purchases

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi! As i will be travelling very often to Taiwan, I will like to extend this service to fellow forum users.

Rates at 22NT to 1 SGD. Per ticket surcharge is a dollar.

Tickets will be bought under my account, as i will have to personally make the collection.

Should it be under your name, station master will refuse collection.

If you are interested, please do PM me. Payments for tickets can be sorted out.

Collection or delivery at MRT stations can be flexibly arranged thru PM.

FAQs:
Why should you buy from me when you can get it over at the counter?
There are times that you have to literally chase after a train, TRA or HSR, upon arrival from Airport, you save precious time from queuing up and trying your very best to explain to the person over the counter what you need or want so badly.

Why do i need to buy HSR tickets from you?
I do enjoy up to 35% discount for those tickets, so the earlier you book, the faster you can get them in hand for your trip in Taiwan. Save yourself the queuing timing and just head to the gantry. and Voila!

Remember every second is precious during your holiday!

P.S. Do note: There are major peak periods that tickets are hard to come by.

:s13:Trial run...Not really out to make money and not out to lose money too:s13:

Last edited:

BigMonkey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think u might want to include clause, 35% discount only valid if they inform you of their travel date at least 30days before.

if u have lobang to get 35% even at last minute than good for you. otherwise u might face with people demanding heaven and earth.

Last edited:

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think u need to include clause, 35% discount only valid if they inform you of their travel date at least 30days before.

if u have lobang to get 35% even at last minute than good for you. otherwise u might face with people demanding heaven and earth.

Mentioned up to ma...

I do enjoy up to 35% discount for those tickets, so the earlier you book, the faster you can get them in hand for your trip in Taiwan. Save yourself the queuing timing and just head to the gantry. and Voila!

30 days earlier, i also don't bao have 35%. As 35% usually is certain timing.

fireworks79

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i tink my frd might need it.... he fly on 27/4. heading straight to taitung n green island the 2nd day

mayb end of the day, i oso need it for my trip

Telur17

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mentioned up to ma...

30 days earlier, i also don't bao have 35%. As 35% usually is certain timing.

maybe good to put a range and disclaimer. cos first time i read it oso din notice the 'up to' part.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No try no know. Can help then good. Juz dun ask me da bao things. Very scared.

naxchua

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
赞!�� 你有没有Facebook? 我要打卡... Hahaha....

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This morning checked, think they only for booking until early May.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.