Official Apple Stock Discussion Thread (NASDAQ: AAPL)

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Bought options expiring end July at $150 strike yesterday, Let's go!

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
maybe end of year will reach $200? like last year trend. haha..

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow, this is gotta to be intense for Apple. I still think consumers still stick to Tesla. The latter moat is too strong if one observe at Tesla forum and twitters.
got a feel it's going to just be 1 of apple's many services. rather the main driver.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
This is one of those who will prosper...

This list below likely to continue their dominance till 2030...
AMZN, GOOGL, MSFT, AAPL, FB, Tencent, BABA,
too bad Tencent and BABA tio 50%~ correction because of China's tech crackdown.
The others still thriving.

Dividends Warrior

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow, this is gotta to be intense for Apple. I still think consumers still stick to Tesla. The latter moat is too strong if one observe at Tesla forum and twitters.
Over the years, I have learnt not to underestimate Apple's die-hard cultish users. Apple's global installed base of 1 billion customers is no small feat. If just 1% of them buy Apple car, that's already 10 million.
In the far future, I believe the EV market should be dominated by 3-4 major players, just like the smartphone market is divided into Apple, Samsung & Xiaomi. My guess is Tesla, Apple, Nio & VW, with Tesla as the clear leader.

yuzu28

Master Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what's great about Apple products? I have never owned any, except Apple shares. 😅

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what's great about Apple products? I have never owned any, except Apple shares. 😅
Tbh, if you need someone to tell you this, it’s likely that whatever people tell you, you wouldn’t see it as great.

yumsang

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if not of those retard die hard fanz, apple existence has no impact to the world
any server OS, database, middleware, network related product etc that the world can't live without?
but I still encourage others to buy apple product, if they like, cos I need AAPL to go up 🤑

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if not of those retard die hard fanz, apple existence has no impact to the world
any server OS, database, middleware, network related product etc that the world can't live without?
but I still encourage others to buy apple product, if they like, cos I need AAPL to go up 🤑
I think those video and graphics creators will disagree with you on your first statement.

don’t think it’s necessary to insinuate anybody is retarded.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

You underestimate the power of simplicity within complexity.
It’s not easy to simplify complicated things to a level where user is comfortably using it.
Next thing is the ecosystem, that’s a sticky thing. Once you are comfortable with one product, the other products also works intuitively as it follows the same UI. So it extends.

Apple simplify complicated stuff, UI/apps for example. Google simplify search. Many great software makes complicated stuff simple and thus user experience is greatly enhanced.

There are many more points, but suffice to say it’s not the most powerful graphics, greatest sound, most USB ports or biggest memory that won Apple it’s market. Something many in the market seems to missed out on.

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not only the ease of use, apple products are also pretty stable and consistent. iphones always work as it should be, unlike android, today it works, it may not work tomorrow. i'm vested in both apple products + stock. haha.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.