[[ Official August 2021 BTO ]]

Dl8888

Reaction score
for open booking flat, only Yishun Glen is available for 4 room and 5 room
not only low floor, but some 5-7th are still available...anyone happen to know what is the main reason these units were not chosen ?

for example..block 383A, from 2nd floor to 7th floor, all unit no 810,812 are available, i dont see any abnormal , can anyone advice why people do not want to choose these unit? because of feng shui, direction?

slamdunk168

Reaction score
up to 7th, my guess is the lack of privacy from the 8 storey MSCP (with roof garden) nearby...

British_Bulldog

Master Member
Reaction score
Better to study e leftovers properly before booking them.

recently been to my friend house in Punggol, n waiting for lift at e mscp 4th floor, n can see through e units in front of me.

While at his house at night, I look out his windows n can c through e units in front of his units also.

I don’t know about u all, but I’m quite particular about this kinda privacy

really_noob

Reaction score
for open booking flat, only Yishun Glen is available for 4 room and 5 room
not only low floor, but some 5-7th are still available...anyone happen to know what is the main reason these units were not chosen ?

for example..block 383A, from 2nd floor to 7th floor, all unit no 810,812 are available, i dont see any abnormal , can anyone advice why people do not want to choose these unit? because of feng shui, direction?

The subscription rates for Yishun Glen wasn't that high back at the BTO stage. Not surprising that those who got the project, selected a lower floor unit initially cancelled when they found something better.

We went to check out Yishun Glen over the weekend (in case we cannot get anything when BTO results release tomorrow). The location is one thing, only one feeder bus. We realised that the 4 rooms are priced at 40k above the BTO launch price in this open booking. Resale prices in that area are not that high, so if we want to upgrade to a better location after MOP, our unit will not be able to fetch a decent price as compared to other projects, considering our cost price is already 40k higher than those who got it at BTO.

We decided we will give this a pass and wait for BTO.

Techno Pride

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There are actually three feeder buses (803, 804 and 806).

The subscription rates for Yishun Glen wasn't that high back at the BTO stage. Not surprising that those who got the project, selected a lower floor unit initially cancelled when they found something better.

We went to check out Yishun Glen over the weekend (in case we cannot get anything when BTO results release tomorrow). The location is one thing, only one feeder bus. We realised that the 4 rooms are priced at 40k above the BTO launch price in this open booking. Resale prices in that area are not that high, so if we want to upgrade to a better location after MOP, our unit will not be able to fetch a decent price as compared to other projects, considering our cost price is already 40k higher than those who got it at BTO.

DuoLeap

Reaction score

I just came back from the site. Agree with you, Yishun Glen is very far from MRT and the price is 40k higher. The location is very bad, it took me around 25min from Yishun Glen to MRT. Will give it a pass too, hopefully we will have good news for BTO tomorrow.

psytxtbk4exam

Suspended
Reaction score
Yishun glen to mrt is ard 1.4km, still walkable, i know as i have done food delivery around that area :)

McFadden

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just came back from the site. Agree with you, Yishun Glen is very far from MRT and the price is 40k higher. The location is very bad, it took me around 25min from Yishun Glen to MRT. Will give it a pass too, hopefully we will have good news for BTO tomorrow.
Bto finish on 17aug Tuesday,so maybe must wait Tues or weds

British_Bulldog

Master Member
Reaction score
Was looking forward to e results of may bto n was super disappointed after not even given a queue number. That night n day after very sian.

hopefully this time round can give me good news.

most impt event of e week

jerichoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was looking forward to e results of may bto n was super disappointed after not even given a queue number. That night n day after very sian.
hopefully this time round can give me good news.
most impt event of e week

im assuming u tryin kovan

and if so i suggest you manage expectations coz this round is record breakin

expect to not get first. anything else is a bonus

thank the 61%

demon85

Reaction score
Ballot results is out

Have not received email yet but login to HDB website My HDBpage > application status > New flat can see Q number

EightTales

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Results are outtt. Email just came in as well, 11xx out of 989 for Tampines. Mixed feelings about this 😂

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.