Official Call of Duty : Modern Warfare

Jxspeloxer

Reaction score
Is it just me or the ping these few days went up drastically? have been playing for a couple of weeks fine (around 30-40 ping), but just the past few days (including today) it has been a constant 200-400

Singtel user?

darrenkhye

Reaction score
Is it just me or the ping these few days went up drastically? have been playing for a couple of weeks fine (around 30-40 ping), but just the past few days (including today) it has been a constant 200-400
went up for me and my friends too on singtel

anarchy89

Reaction score
Hey, I'm on singtel 1gbps. I've been playing with friends who are on m1, starhub, viewquest and singtel.

For the past few weeks, when we join certain games, I would randomly get 200ms, while my friends who are on Singtel and the rest of the ISPs would be getting 20ms. I was the only one who would be getting the 200ms problem even among my Singtel friends.

I have been calling singtel for the last 2 weeks, sent them screenshots of my traceroute and my friends' traceroutes to the amazon servers. For some reason, mine was the only one lagging.

They called me back saying some of their "wires are damaged and theyre working on fixing it". Now it seems everyone else is having this problem not just me.

Jxspeloxer

Reaction score
Hey, I'm on singtel 1gbps. I've been playing with friends who are on m1, starhub, viewquest and singtel.

For the past few weeks, when we join certain games, I would randomly get 200ms, while my friends who are on Singtel and the rest of the ISPs would be getting 20ms. I was the only one who would be getting the 200ms problem even among my Singtel friends.

I have been calling singtel for the last 2 weeks, sent them screenshots of my traceroute and my friends' traceroutes to the amazon servers. For some reason, mine was the only one lagging.

They called me back saying some of their "wires are damaged and theyre working on fixing it". Now it seems everyone else is having this problem not just me.

Mine started just two days ago. I only had this game for 3 days.

anarchy89

Reaction score
Yeah, mine is permanently at 200+ ms now, and so are my friends on Singtel. This started yesterday for us.

Jxspeloxer

Reaction score
I suggest we all give singtel a call later. Tried calling yesterday and it seems like they are not aware of any issues with their services as of now.

anarchy89

Reaction score
yeah thats what i was thinking, im getting my friends to call as well

cloudangel

Reaction score
Yeah, mine is permanently at 200+ ms now, and so are my friends on Singtel. This started yesterday for us.

Oh this is a SingTel issue? i thought it was a problem on the server side.

For me, the 200+ ping issue only started like few days back....

And yes i am on Singtel 1GB as well... :(

anarchy89

Reaction score
yeah it seems its only happening to singtel, so we need to call in to get them to fix it, last time i had a problem with rainbow six siege, they fixed it after a few days but i had to send them a lot of stuff and keep complaining.

darrenkhye

Reaction score
Oh this is a SingTel issue? i thought it was a problem on the server side.

For me, the 200+ ping issue only started like few days back....

And yes i am on Singtel 1GB as well... :(
we should just all call singtel to notify and rectify the issue

cloudangel

Reaction score
Unable to reach anyone via their technical support line (y am i not surprised). So have just sent in a request via the contact form on their official website

Jxspeloxer

Reaction score
I not sure if it is anything to do with proxy (cause I'm not in this field), but when I asked my friend to go to whatismyproxy.com, website shows only external IP but cant find internal IP. Maybe yall can see if that is also the case for you. I used Chrome and Edge but both same result.

cloudangel

Reaction score
Anyway some new findings.... I don't think it's SingTel's issue. Today, there were a couple of games where both my friend and I (both Singtel users) were able to join games with 20-40 ping.....

These games were like maybe 1 out of 10 games........

There was this one instance where i played halfway and was kicked out and followed with a host migration loading screen... after which my next game was only 20 ping...

Jxspeloxer

Reaction score
Not sure if its just me, but I manage to get a game that is 20ms ping. I will continue to monitor if its still the case though

Jxspeloxer

Reaction score
Anyway some new findings.... I don't think it's SingTel's issue. Today, there were a couple of games where both my friend and I (both Singtel users) were able to join games with 20-40 ping.....

These games were like maybe 1 out of 10 games........

There was this one instance where i played halfway and was kicked out and followed with a host migration loading screen... after which my next game was only 20 ping...

I too experienced the same thing...

Reaction score
Yeah
Recently me and my friend who both use singtel having this 200ms problem.
3rd friend using starhub no problem

I called singtel today morning, they told me to reset router, modem etc

Told them i did already, they checked and they said its not their side problem. Told me to try delete and reinstall

I delete and reinstalled, but still same problem.

So now just LLST wait for singtel to fix ?
But they dont seem to know they have a problem on their side

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.