[Official] Crypto Currency Chit Chat Group - Part 6

sunzoner

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4 months ago there was only like only like 9k+ crypto coins listed on coinmarketbase. Now theres more than 12.5k cypto coins.

The market have really taken a hit for x100 gains. X10 gains is still possible but x100 seems to be getting harder and harder.

Maybe those tutorial videos showing ppl how quick and easy it is to make new coins are at fault.
But those video is a good tuitorial for us to learn why we should not invest in meme/**** coin.

info_guy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then what's your risk tolerance?

What you suggested are risk management strategies. ie how to minimize risk and volatility. When you do this, you are also giving up potential returns.

If you have a long term investment and can stomach the volatility, then just hodl on. This strategy will reap the most returns but you need to stomach the high volatility.
Hmm ok maybe thats where we dont agree on, im slowly moving away from just buy and HODL strategy. Nonetheless thanks for the input :D(y)

info_guy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Attack is a tough word , should say influence

Got many type of influence
eg,if you felt relief closing trades/investment, you are probably under stress and just wanted to get out
Was it an objective decision?

Hope
Even the mere wish of getting back to previously held gains and thereby presenting the opportunity to “get out” is one of the greatest obstacles to clear thinking and maintainence of objectivity.

There are too many to list.

Both TA and FA , DCA or whatever can read. Author only want to describe psychology only

Investment Psychology Explained
Author: Martin J Pring

Ok i get you, it is indeed stress full to see our gains lost during huge market correction. Even more so during bear market i suppose. And indeed it would easier to just get out after we weather a dip and choose to get out when market recovers back to our entry price and we have a chance to get back our capital

KuNiangSheng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then what's your risk tolerance?

What you suggested are risk management strategies. ie how to minimize risk and volatility. When you do this, you are also giving up potential returns.

If you have a long term investment and can stomach the volatility, then just hodl on. This strategy will reap the most returns but you need to stomach the high volatility.
For me ah, if say wanna lose the most - 5%

tokong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Xrp xrp xrp xrp

Not yet... wait for the orange line to go up over the blue line. just don't do anything first.

Tydlodq.png

Mystyque

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But newbies like Ichika and myself, what's the chance that we'll come out on the right side if we try to play aggressively? I think the probability is lower than BTC hit 100K this weekend :crazy:
BTC Gods please feel free to slap my face with 100K this weekend :crazy:

bagyidaw

Reaction score
4 months ago there was only like only like 9k+ crypto coins listed on coinmarketbase. Now theres more than 12.5k cypto coins.

The market have really taken a hit for x100 gains. X10 gains is still possible but x100 seems to be getting harder and harder.

Maybe those tutorial videos showing ppl how quick and easy it is to make new coins are at fault.
Ya crypto version of inflation. Many new projects/coins, some trying to solve the same thing..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.