[Official] Crypto Currency Chit Chat Group - Part 6

wanker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Question for CDC users... I applied for the Ruby steel card last week. If I want to move up to the Jade green, will that be allowed? Any penalties?

Also, if you stake on CDC exchange, does it count towards the card or are they 2 separate things?

grandorder302

Reaction score
Question for CDC users... I applied for the Ruby steel card last week. If I want to move up to the Jade green, will that be allowed? Any penalties?

Also, if you stake on CDC exchange, does it count towards the card or are they 2 separate things?
Yes, you can move up to jade green benefits(staking days will reset to 180 days when you upgrade) and you can continue using the existing card or upgrade the card for $50.

CDC exchange staking and CDC app card staking are both different product for different purpose so it doesn't count towards it.

wievi83

Reaction score
Don’t bother anymore TP on CRO.

Everyone is locked up. Safe until jan 2022.

As long as BTC dont go south, i think tmrw wake up cro 1 dollar already . Could even be 1.05
Yeah agree. I think cro might have the potential to become the next BNB. Based on the current market cap, i think cro might still be able to pump at least 3-4x in the next 1 year

wanker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, you can move up to jade green benefits(staking days will reset to 180 days when you upgrade) and you can continue using the existing card or upgrade the card for $50.

CDC exchange staking and CDC app card staking are both different product for different purpose so it doesn't count towards it.

Thanks. How do you go about with the upgrade?

Have to admit CDC is really on point with their marketing and getting people to stake and lock them in on separate platforms to get the benefits.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah agree. I think cro might have the potential to become the next BNB. Based on the current market cap, i think cro might still be able to pump at least 3-4x in the next 1 year
3-4x is a bit too high expectation.

I will target $1 first then $1.50.

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya i going to play using the free heroes see how is the game.

i'll just slowly play and earn tokens to buy premium hero
form a hwz crypto team n farm LOL.
i thinking to play to, how to reg.

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

lai lia lai liao.
shib to pump again? shibaverse?

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

CONMEBOL announces multi-year partnership with Crypto.com as Official Partner of CONMEBOL Libertadores​

Crypto.com to appear in Saturday’s Final in Montevideo where PALMEIRAS take on FLAMENGO
Singapore — November 25, 2021. The South American Football Confederation (CONMEBOL) and Crypto.com, the world’s fastest growing crypto platform, have agreed to a multi-year partnership whereby Crypto.com will become an Official Partner of CONMEBOL Libertadores for the 2023-2026 cycle. The platform will also be one of the Official NFT Licensees of the CONMEBOL Libertadores from 2022.
BLOG_CDCxConmebol-Libertadores--1--2.jpg

Thanks to this long-term alliance and as Official Partner of CONMEBOL Libertadores for the 2023-2026 cycle, Crypto.com will be the first brand integrated into the Virtual Assistant Referee (VAR) feature. Additionally, Crypto.com will benefit from brand exposure in stadiums, activations and broadcasts of the CONMEBOL Libertadores, as well as digital assets. CONMEBOL and Crypto.com will develop NFT's associated with the Intellectual Property of the CONMEBOL Libertadores Competition on Crypto.com's NFT platform.
"CONMEBOL is always working to be a leading and cutting-edge institution. We are sure that Crypto.com upholds that same philosophy, as the industry leader. We are convinced that this partnership will be to the benefit of South American football and also for this thriving company," said José Astigarraga, Secretary General of CONMEBOL.
In addition to this agreement with CONMEBOL Libertadores, Crypto.com has developed a world-class partnership portfolio, most recently renaming Staples Center to Crypto.com Arena in addition to partnering with UFC, Formula 1, Paris Saint-Germain and the NBA’s Philadelphia 76ers, among others. Earlier this year Crypto.com launched Crypto.com NFT, the premier platform for collecting and exchanging NFTs, carefully selected from the worlds of art, design, entertainment, and sports.
“The CONMEBOL Libertadores is the peak of South American club football – this exciting, beautiful game of highs and lows brings us together like nothing else”, said Kris Marszalek, co-founder and CEO of Crypto.com. “Our research shows Latin America is leading the way in embracing cryptocurrency, with 40% of Latin Americans saying they are interested in buying crypto in the near future. Naturally we were eager to support the continent’s most important football competition, adding to our world-class portfolio of sports sponsorships”.

ABOUT CONMEBOL
Founded in 1916, the South American Soccer Confederation –CONMEBOL– is the governing body of South American football and the oldest continental football confederation in the world. CONMEBOL, made up of ten member associations, including Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela, is responsible for the organization and governance of the main international South American football tournaments, including CONMEBOL Copa América, CONMEBOL Libertadores, CONMEBOL Sudamericana and CONMEBOL Recopa, among others.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
uk, i sold my tezos and dogecoin at a huge loss the other night .... :cry:

this is my regret

heartpain

if i had waited , at least wont lose so much

i mean i am ikan billis but still heart pain lah, cos i bought at high rate
Buy high sell low is normal in EDMW. :s13:

You see in the past few days, a lot of people are chasing SAND and CRO.

After dumping a little, nobody dares to buy.

noobienub

Reaction score
Buy high sell low is normal in EDMW. :s13:

You see in the past few days, a lot of people are chasing SAND and CRO.

After dumping a little, nobody dares to buy.

lol ya...i think i always buy high sell low

but trying to learn to be patient and calm

last night sand price kept dropping, i decided to be brave and buy in more

this morning am happy when i opened my portfolio

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.