coloumbiaGames

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah BTC 49k....

CaOV3dY.jpg

Nuvole

Reaction score
Thanks @fateless , @MikeDirnt78 & @popdod
for the advise. This is getting a bit too chim for me liao.
I only play small small while jbl now, no plan to play 5 figure.
Once back to real life, I'll probably end up with few nights a week to watch the graph.

Though its a simple game, now getting complicated & expensive.
Now I understand why I lost over 30% during my previous game.

Cheers,

popdod

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Thanks @fateless , @MikeDirnt78 & @popdod
for the advise. This is getting a bit too chim for me liao.
I only play small small while jbl now, no plan to play 5 figure.
Once back to real life, I'll probably end up with few nights a week to watch the graph.

Though its a simple game, now getting complicated & expensive.
Now I understand why I lost over 30% during my previous game.

Cheers,

Investing / trading wasn’t easy to begin with. :(

Some ppl get lucky on their first try
But in the long run. Luck will return to market. :(

We treat investing / trading as part of our business.

:s12:

wievi83

Reaction score
The latecomers will be slaughtered. The seasoned traders would have TP/SL in place. They just want to scalp 52-48 range
I see there are a few of those paper hand traders are in panic mode now. Buy high sell low to cut loss only to have the price dip further again. Now they go kpkb and say Crypto is a scam, fvck whales etc etc :ROFLMAO:

popdod

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I see there are a few of those paper hand traders are in panic mode now. Buy high sell low to cut loss only to have the price dip further again. Now they go kpkb and say Crypto is a scam, fvck whales etc etc :ROFLMAO:

Most ppl lose to emotions.
But
Can understand why.

Coz the position sizing is huge. :eek:

newborn1000

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But
Can understand why.

Agreed , its very easy to get drawn in , average up until become inverted pyramid (Top heavy)
Position size become too big

Must maintain good psychological stance/balance

wievi83

Reaction score
But
Can understand why.

But Crypto has survived through lots of massive dips. March 2020 dip, May 2021 dip, and many more in the past. I think some traders just jump in to join the hype but they can't really stomach the volatility.

That doesn't mean that I didn't do so as well in the past. But I learn from my mistake and now i just HODL even though now my overall portfolio is down by 40% because i know eventually, it will go back up again

popdod

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
But Crypto has survived through lots of massive dips. March 2020 dip, May 2021 dip, and many more in the past. I think some traders just jump in to join the hype but they can't really stomach the volatility.

That doesn't mean that I didn't do so as well in the past. But I learn from my mistake and now i just HODL even though now my overall portfolio is down by 40% because i know eventually, it will go back up again

Don’t get discouraged.
Everyone starts from somewhere.

I love trading/ investing game.
Used to pa computer games.
But
Trading gives me the excitement. :s12:

If you play it well.
It rewards you greatly. :s12:

This game is for life.
Is a lifetime skillsets. :s12:

gregsst

Reaction score
Hi everyone, what is the 1-2 coins (Luna, Matric, Sand?) you would recommend a newbie (non-day trader) to get, that could potentially huat big big, after BTC drops? Well, at least go up higher than the rest. My experience so far is like a banana 🍌, my money wallet just slopes downwards. I have this uncanny ability to always buy high, sell lower. Any tips/advice would be appreciated. 🙂

doogyhatts

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, what is the 1-2 coins (Luna, Matric, Sand?) you would recommend a newbie (non-day trader) to get, that could potentially huat big big, after BTC drops? Well, at least go up higher than the rest. My experience so far is like a banana 🍌, my money wallet just slopes downwards. I have this uncanny ability to always buy high, sell lower. Any tips/advice would be appreciated. 🙂
motherland coin preparing for breakout.

lawabidingcitizen

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buy those coin kenna sold down a lot.. $ADA and $LINK for eg.. Then delete app and reinstall next year

Gondon72

Master Member
Reaction score
It could be worse, like testing 46K u know. its actually holding very strong at 49K, Much better than i expected.

It consistently rebounded at 48.5-48.8K mark, shows theres a strong demand zone there.

1H market structure also looks good with a small hammer

at the meantime just playing range game..daily chart still need a few more days..

info_guy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There's no specific coins to buy for newbie. Don't trust the so called you tubers.

All coins are valid to buy depending on the circumstances (news) and prices at that time.

If u come to crypto looking to earn money, u will be learning a huge lesson instead.

If u come to crypto looking to learn the fundamentals of investing, u wi be earning.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.