Master Member
Reaction score

lampPC

Master Member
Reaction score
Amituofo...

What's with the argument about Doge?

If buy just set stop loss limit.

If don't buy, just respect others' decision to buy.

If sell, just ignores it all and don't fomo

SuperClubby

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
154135564_2747610102218851_2551565055536807335_n-1901438096.jpg

kohkindachi

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm using localbitcoin to sell my BTC.
I've dogecoin in coinpayments..what's the best way to withdraw to my sg bank acct ah?

ksapple

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
?? u mean accept crypto as payment or what?

real world use long ago

launder money n buy shady stuff
no nt cryptocurrency, i mean the service.

U do understand why cryptocurrency exist right? It is to give incentive for ppl to process blockchain. Like in gahment sector they use their own permission blockchain. For all the bitcoin, eth and alt coin is public blockchain which require public resource to help keep it alive

Anyone here actually read any of the crypto white paper and understand their business model?

zgmfx09a

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

U do understand why cryptocurrency exist right? It is to give incentive for ppl to process blockchain. Like in gahment sector they use their own permission blockchain. For all the bitcoin, eth and alt coin is public blockchain which require public resource to help keep it alive

Anyone here actually read any of the crypto white paper and understand their business model?
I think it depends on the currency ba. Too many different currencies with different purpose.

I also educating myself on the different currencies and their tokenomics also.

ubtokendotnet

Master Member
Reaction score

what white paper? :flash: is not auto 100x?

real world is have use the service ba, can see more & more crypto/blockchain technical jobs

but if u say public using it, is have monetary incentive la, u really in it for the tech? maybe some will say they are but reality is mining, staking, proving nodes etc are profitable :flash:

a lot of different technologies, proof of work, proof of stake, proof of blah blah

whitepaper can be fluff oso la, see a few promise the moon & run road also :flash:

which business model is gd please recommend hehe maybe i buy

Ghostz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
?? u mean accept crypto as payment or what?

real world use long ago

launder money n buy shady stuff
As of now, all crypto still have to buy with fiat aka real world money.
Effectively still using fiat for your amazon or ebay or whatever purchase. All the current payment acceptance merely an additional 2 steps to convert to crypto and back again. Pay tax buy bread take bus bottomline still fiat.

ubtokendotnet

Master Member
Reaction score
As of now, all crypto still have to buy with fiat aka real world money.
Effectively still using fiat for your amazon or ebay or whatever purchase. All the current payment acceptance merely an additional 2 steps to convert to crypto and back again. Pay tax buy bread take bus bottomline still fiat.

is true convert from/to fiat

is fast & easy to send/receive $ especially overseas ba, at least frm my experience

see ur use case of it lo

Dogewolf

Reaction score
The Case for Dogecoin at $100

Disclaimer:
This is not a financial advise, this is purely an opinion based on real world event. Invest at your own risk.

By the end of 2021, Dogecoin will have reach a supply of 130 billion coins. Todays' total money supply in US Dollar is $37-Trillion and counting.
Arguably, if Dogecoin becomes a currency like the USD that is accepted worldwide and hit $100 in the future, the total Dogecoin market cap is worth $13-Trillion or 1/3 of total money supply.

Now this is definitely a laughing matter for everyone including Doge fanatics.
But, remember when we all laugh at Dogecoin will ever hit $0.10, then $0.20, $0.50 and now even closer to the proverbial $1 to the moon, in April-2021! Who would have thought!

Only one explanation - The Force is Strong on DOGE!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dogecoin Maybe Worth More Than $1​

Copenhagen – April 16, 2021 – Dogecoin currently has 5/1 odds (16.7% implied probability) to be worth more than $1 at the end of 2021, according to betting aggregators US-Bookies.com (See Disclaimer Below). This is a significant improvement from earlier this month, when it had 33/1 odds (2.9%) to do so.
https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/369596

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think now crypto bull market. blind chicken anyhow peck also can caught the worm
Need to have some patience also, it's not overall broad market rising now. A lot of coins are actually sideway movement for quite a while

zgmfx09a

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh lol, too many popping up everyday

safemoon launching again :s22:

bnb out of stock for some people

more money into the ponzi scheme :s12: thank u new buyers
I only know because it is part of my bag that is red for quite a while since the last dip. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.