[Official] Crypto Currency Chit Chat Group - Part 6

thriller-sama

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm very new to crypto. Hope you all can sic any tips. The number of exchanges is quite overwhelming.. I using Binance and unless stocks it’s quite hard to track gains and losses. Holding btc, eth , ada, vet and shibu. Apart from usual staking on Binance, what else can I look into ?

ubtokendotnet

Master Member
Reaction score
bunny not **** coin ma, price so high

Well it dropped from $400+ :( Price high doesn't necessarily means good though, 4-5 figure priced coins have crashed from hacks/etc before. But Bunny is ok lah, at least they managed v2 migration fine.

Transfer fee for BSC is what it appears in metamask multiplied by BNB price, usually a few cents lor lol

Just be careful of BSC projects, if you stick to pancakeswap should be fine, a lot of xxxswap yyyswap on BSC already eat people's $

ubtokendotnet

Master Member
Reaction score
at least better than buying toto

im gonna stop buying toto liao. Rather throw the money into some memecoins at least got higher chance of getting something back

yah lol. won't feel like spending money on vices :s13:

I'm very new to crypto. Hope you all can sic any tips. The number of exchanges is quite overwhelming.. I using Binance and unless stocks it’s quite hard to track gains and losses. Holding btc, eth , ada, vet and shibu. Apart from usual staking on Binance, what else can I look into ?

High risk stuff like buying unlisted meme/sh1tcoins, defi, lending... :s13:

I think if you're very new what you're doing now is pretty good already, it's really easy to get scammed once you move outside Binance. Of course you could use like a small amount to try out stuff like Pancakeswap (Defi Farm/Pool) to explore your options.

diatomics

Reaction score
This morning after Elon Musk Tweet was the best time to buy BTC man. Twitter is so powerful, one tweet and all the coins dropped like grapes.

steven jialat

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u got take photo of ur passport and take selfie photo?
I complete those 2 and got verified very fast.
They allowed me to choose using nric or passport so I used nric

My friend told me they only asked for his passport photo

articland05

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
outdated liao lah, nowadays connect to metamask and auto scan. see
https://atomic.blue/degenscore
your tokens still ok mah.. at least listed on binance leh
see moi sh1tcoins
frown.gif

0wjbJ7e.png

LOL ur portf jin kawaii.
only in crypto world this description make perfect sense....

Sent from EDMWER app!

android17

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes

I took photo of my nric and selfie and open and closed my mouth

Pending until now
if u want can try out etoro, their verification is instantly approve one.
I like etoro's interface more than binance also, plus they accept credit card deposit so transferring money to account damn easy.
Only bad thing is etoro dont have much cryto selection.

thriller-sama

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh I’m also on
yah lol. won't feel like spending money on vices :s13:

High risk stuff like buying unlisted meme/sh1tcoins, defi, lending... :s13:

I think if you're very new what you're doing now is pretty good already, it's really easy to get scammed once you move outside Binance. Of course you could use like a small amount to try out stuff like Pancakeswap (Defi Farm/Pool) to explore your options.
oh I’m also on cake defi staking defi chain , the returns not bad .. I put only 1.5k into crypto to try .. the issue I have is i only put in abit but so many exchanges and the admin and transfer fees are not exactly cheap..

read about pancakeswap and bunny pancake something like that ? Not sure how it works and do I need to transfer my tokens over ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.