[Official] Crypto Currency Chit Chat Group - Part 6

Alphas

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah i just checked, average income in Philippines is just around USD200+ per month.
Play Axie Infinity can earn so much more!
Axie Infinity gamers there confirm living like kings compared to the average people

ppl in 3rd world countries all no need work, just play axie infinity can liao.
Enjoy while this last. This type of hype is not sustainable, later it will crash like mad. Then the message will hit home.

android17

Banned
Reaction score
Enjoy while this last. This type of hype is not sustainable, later it will crash like mad. Then the message will hit home.
Those Axie players are earning 4 times the average salary of a worker in their countries. So even if the game dies in a year, they'd have earned 4 years worth of an average person.
And they can switch games after that. Sure will have more games that can earn crypto currencies in future.

So no matter what, an axie player in a 3rd world country will always be better off than a working person.

Beastosterone

Reaction score
Those Axie players are earning 4 times the average salary of a worker in their countries. So even if the game dies in a year, they'd have earned 4 years worth of an average person.
And they can switch games after that. Sure will have more games that can earn crypto currencies in future.

So no matter what, an axie player in a 3rd world country will always be better off than a working person.
The electricity bill and the rig required to play leh?

GDnitez

Master Member
Reaction score
of cos it's legal. Why would it be illegal?

But i dont think many ppl here wanna play.

In 3rd world countries, they can make a living playing axie, but in Singapore we cant.
Few hours/day to earn 500+ usd per month not bad leh

android17

Banned
Reaction score
Few hours/day to earn 500+ usd per month not bad leh
i think for XDDs to earn extra pocket money is ok.

but working adults i think quite lazy to grind a game everyday to earn that little bit of money.

I dont even feel like playing it...

Studytime

Reaction score
Wanchain's DAPP Wanlend seem to have a new update to V2 soon,
seem like will have a governance coin and they might give Airdrops to existing Wanlend users .....

android17

Banned
Reaction score
lol i don't play game that often. But still need to eat up data. High speed internet service might be costly in 3rd world country.

Axie Infinity is a turn based game...dont need high speed internet and it dont even use as much data as a normal action mobile game.

The game utilized cute simple graphics, so even a low end phone can play it.

Axie-3.jpg

this game basically only needs time.

U need to grind everyday for hours, and if u can do that u can earn around 1k per month.

Great for 3rd world ppl whose average monthly salary is $200.

Last edited:

limpehfuneral

Reaction score
How much $ needed to play this? Wanted to start but no time yet atm... May start soon, any advice?
I exploring / researching now

need 3 DPET to buy egg
can play on BSC
current price of DPET - $5ish USD
$15usd roughly to buy egg

I guess roughly $20 SGD to start this? Still research more tho

I thinking hoot $50SGD into it see how 1st
Bought $50 worth of BNB on Binance SG
small amount idm losing

1. think moi send to binance then to meta mask
2. meta mask then pancake swap to dpet
3. try try game lor at most lose $50 SGD

See some youtube a lot in phllipines language moi dont understand but they say this game similar to farmville

popdod

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I watched coinbureau video early but didn't take any action.

Congrats to those who bought early.

My take is don't need to FOMO. Let me repeat, as long BTC can break the short term downtrend, every damn altcoins will rise together.

I don't want to be adding more new coins. I already have a lot of coins now. Latest count I got 16 coins. :geek:

Keyword.
Risk assessment. :(

alfonsoyy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I exploring / researching now

need 3 DPET to buy egg
can play on BSC
current price of DPET - $5ish USD
$15usd roughly to buy egg

I guess roughly $20 SGD to start this? Still research more tho

I thinking hoot $50SGD into it see how 1st
Bought $50 worth of BNB on Binance SG
small amount idm losing

1. think moi send to binance then to meta mask
2. meta mask then pancake swap to dpet
3. try try game lor at most lose $50 SGD

See some youtube a lot in phllipines language moi dont understand but they say this game similar to farmville
No free pets? Can't play for free like cryptofights? 😆

alfonsoyy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No leh, I just enter game no free pet leh but u got those food diamond etc
u can feed pet?

cryptofight free to play ah? worth bo?
Those food diamonds for what? Can get free pets instead?

At the moment, not worth it cos they just started not long ago, lots of bugs & the earning is low atm. Entry per PvP is 0.12usd but u can earn from PvE which is free to play.
I just farm PvE to kill time only 😂

limpehfuneral

Reaction score
Those food diamonds for what? Can get free pets instead?

At the moment, not worth it cos they just started not long ago, lots of bugs & the earning is low atm. Entry per PvP is 0.12usd but u can earn from PvE which is free to play.
I just farm PvE to kill time only 😂
Got

1. Lvl (EXP point lvl up)
2. coins (silver coins, in game currency use to build farms, cages, etc.)
3. diamond (speed up time)

yalor get free coin, and diamond, food can farm using farm (soil)

no leh pet must buy using DPET right now USD $5ish (may can crash down or continue going up, it already 5x?)
fk sia, imagine if get in a few weeks earlier, was like $1ish only (around 11 july range DPET token)

apparently the play to earn system haven't come out yet so I play now = nothing to earn, just in game currency and lvl up pets.

So the game is like farmville, they give u some coins, diamond, food to start but no pet basically forcing you to buy pet?? then with the pet u go feed it, the pet will help u earn in game currency (silver coins)

once the pet reach lvl 10, u can breed them, reaching lvl 10 for a pet takes a while cause u need 2 pets to lvl 10

Different cages different earnings, different pet capacity and u can upgrade the cages to earn more money.

think this game is currently in beta now but they got plans for marketplace (I assume here u can sell ur pet, maybe rare breed worth more $$?), PvP in future and more, their website got quarterly plans. This game seems popular in phillipines

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.